Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About Two-Thirds of US public school students not proficient in reading and math

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    This explains

1st bold- motorcity cobra

2nd bold- explains why certain posters on here can’t grasp or understand simple statistics in crime rates, per capita, etc

Comment

Not really a surprise set of statistics, is it? Everyone knows that US citizens are the dumbest, least-educated and least-cultured in the developed world. Well, everyone knows it except MAGA Muricans, that is.

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
        Not really a surprise set of statistics, is it? Everyone knows that US citizens are the dumbest, least-educated and least-cultured in the developed world. Well, everyone knows it except MAGA Muricans, that is.
        Wow, that's some serious superfan trash talk.

We're doing fine, despite your tripe.

We feed millions around the world, we fund the lion's share of the U.N., and we've saved the world in TWO world wars.

What does your country do for the world?

Comment

Yet the world all looks to us for help..

And everyone wants to come here.

And you are using our inventions everyday

Comment

Yet the world all looks to us for help..

And everyone wants to come here.

And you are using our inventions everyday
            Yeah? Who are you helping at the moment, precisely?

People from third world and developing countries generally want to head to developed countries, yes. You’re not unique in that regard.

And which tremendous inventions would they be? The supersize burger meal? Genocide? Not been particularly into either of them recently.

Comment

I am ****ing horrible at math.

I am good at writing papers and history is fun to me.

Comment

Yeah? Who are you helping at the moment, precisely?

People from third world and developing countries generally want to head to developed countries, yes. You’re not unique in that regard.

And which tremendous inventions would they be? The supersize burger meal? Genocide? Not been particularly into either of them recently.
                Well siablo flips his wig at the thought of US cutting foreign aid.

We also provide defense for nearly everyone.

As for inventions, just for starters you are typing on an American invention, using a server provided by American tech, on a website from America.

Comment

Well siablo flips his wig at the thought of US cutting foreign aid.

We also provide defense for nearly everyone.

As for inventions, just for starters you are typing on an American invention, using a server provided by American tech, on a website from America.
                  Money and guns: yep that’s pretty much all you’re good for.

And as it goes, I’m typing on and Italian/British invention (the telephone), on a server invented by a Briton which utilises the internet invented by the self same Briton. Still, thanks for proving my original point and all that. MAGA.

Comment

And as it goes, I’m typing on and Italian/British invention (the telephone), on a server invented by a Briton which utilises the internet invented by the self same Briton. Still, thanks for proving my original point and all that. MAGA.
                    They invented none of those buddy.

It’s like saying Samsung invented the smartphone.

Money we have because we produce

Guns we have because Europe is a bunch of cuck pansies that can’t defend themselves.

Europe, bad teeth and bending over for the rest of the world since 1776.

Comment

The polish people solved the enigma problem, not that British ****sexual, the internet was a DOD department of defense project, oppenheirt grandfathered in the atomic age.... a Jew... if the Spanish Armada would have set sail a few days Eliezer or later, you’d be speaking Spanish....

Unfortunately America is focused on war, there is no value in killing.... butter or guns.... and so it goes..... I’m just glad that Oliver Cromwell, and one of my direct ancestors met and he was kind to my people...

http://www.olivercromwell.org/jews.htm
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 05-02-2018, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X