Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've had enough of the suspense. I'm talking to you boxingscene.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've had enough of the suspense. I'm talking to you boxingscene.

Oi lads, big time moderators of this fine site. Purveyors of free speech. Boxing historians. Where is my fuking vip pass. I've been a humble contributor I've paid my dues. Want my pass and a pat on the back.

Maybe even a micro transaction. To my PayPal account for the points I've accrued and don't use on editing my legendary profile.

You mods do a good job sure you have some terrible articles who doesn't right? But advertising revenue you earn is something I want reimbursement for everyday I'm bombarded with Asian dating ads or Russian.

I want that password motherfukers or I will hunt you all down and donkey Kong punch you all on top of the head with malice and precision.

If my demands aren't met I will team up with chuck norris & Steven seagal we will snatch you're souls with an evil glare and the eye of the tiger.

Along with captain birdseye and some rogue Somali pirates they've requested you reveal the vip password or else.

you defilers have 24 hours time is ticking I will start taking hostages starting with Rockin

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      I'm rep level 6 bro that's 6 times I've qualified for entry to the vip. I'm the mvp (most valuable poster) by eons lightyears ahead of the herd. I have these mods shook. My style is impetuous my defense is impregnable.

My back is broken.. Spinal.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
        I'm rep level 6 bro that's 6 times I've qualified for entry to the vip. I'm the mvp (most valuable poster) by eons lightyears ahead of the herd. I have these mods shook. My style is impetuous my defense is impregnable.

My back is broken.. Spinal.
        You should ask our broke back expert boxingfan91 .. on an irrelevant topic that dude has a big ass forehead too..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          You should ask our broke back expert boxingfan91 .. on an irrelevant topic that dude has a big ass forehead too..
          Hahaha. I was quoting Mike tyson. My back is fine at the moment. Boxingfan91 has a fivehead? Noice.

Comment

Hahaha. I was quoting Mike tyson. My back is fine at the moment. Boxingfan91 has a fivehead? Noice.
            I got the reference.. but I wanted to tag that cünt whenever there is mention of someone's back problem..
            Yes he has a penthead..

Comment

I got the reference.. but I wanted to tag that cünt whenever there is mention of someone's back..
              Yes he has a penthead..
              Lol what's he said about backs?

Comment

You have to get down on your knees and suck some e-dick. BPP has to become your e-daddy!

Comment

I got the reference.. but I wanted to tag that cünt whenever there is mention of someone's back problem..
                  Yes he has a penthead..
                  Fock bish ass 85 mayne

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                    You have to get down on your knees and suck some e-dick. BPP has to become your e-daddy!
                    I'll get hold of big poppa and pump him full of my man oil he'll feel me up in his kidney stones. I'll make him my cowboy and giddy up on his moderating perpetrating self.

We can have a tea party talking about the graphic deconstruction of Ricky Hatton at the hands of pacquaio with poppa interjecting occasionally with the Jim Ross 'by gawd!'

Comment

Working...
                    X