No announcement yet.

NRA Convention Bans Guns To Protect Mike Pence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NRA Convention Bans Guns To Protect Mike Pence

The Secret Service and Mike Pence don't trust these guys with guns around the VP. Every person attending is a lawful gun owner. These are the good guys with a gun

Those attending the NRA Leadership Conference in Dallas are on notice that no firearms or “weapons of any kind,” or ammunition, will be allowed in the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center “prior to and during” Pence’s appearance on May 4. The NRA posted the restrictions ― a requirement of the Secret Service ― on a website announcing the conference.

“There will be no storage for firearms,” the NRA says in the announcement. Knife Rights, a knife advocacy group, will provide “complimentary storage” for knives, the NRA adds.
    https://www.nraam.org/events/2018-ev...dership-forum/

If I was an NRA guy I'd be pissed that I"m a good guy with a gun and the administration that claims to support the 2nd amendment doesn't trust me exercising my 2nd amendment right.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      If I was an NRA guy I'd be pissed that I"m a good guy with a gun and the administration that claims to support the 2nd amendment doesn't trust me exercising my 2nd amendment right.
      You're mind-reading again.

It's common sense, and it's policy when you turn your site over to the Secret Service. The NRA knew this going in. If you want someone under SS protection to come to your site, them's the rules.

You really need to start trying to find joys in life, as opposed to wasting your life playing Gotcha! with complete strangers online who disagree with you on politics.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        You're mind-reading again.

It's common sense, and it's policy when you turn your site over to the Secret Service. The NRA knew this going in. If you want someone under SS protection to come to your site, them's the rules.

You really need to start trying to find joys in life, as opposed to wasting your life playing Gotcha! with complete strangers online who disagree with you on politics.
        I don't understand a need for a complete weapons ban when these are lawful gun owning citizens. These are the good guys with a gun. Do you agree with this weapons ban?

Comment

If a bad guy with a gun happen to sneak in there I'm sure all those good guys with a gun would stop him. I don't see the need for a total weapons ban to stop a shooting. That sounds like Parkland Student talk

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Does this guy think he's God?
            Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Dear Pope,

Please read the story of Cain and Abel, then get back to me
            Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
            Sure and why not ban religion while we're at it?
            Originally posted by Theodore View Post

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
            Fuk this demon, he's part of the club of course they want to take away our guns. Its a agenda, this guy is a mason.

They're doing the same thing at the NRA convention. They're banning all weapons

Comment

why ban the guns? I thought having all these law-abiding people carrying guns made things MORE safer? I guess not!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                If a bad guy with a gun happen to sneak in there I'm sure all those good guys with a gun would stop him. I don't see the need for a total weapons ban to stop a shooting. That sounds like Parkland Student talk
                There will already be plenty of good folks with guns there who normally aren't. They're called the Secret Service.

Are you done embarrassing yourself, or would you like to continue on....

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  There will already be plenty of good folks with guns there who normally aren't. They're called the Secret Service.

Are you done embarrassing yourself, or would you like to continue on....
                  Why are they calling for a total weapons ban? Is that the only way they can prevent an assassination attempt? They sound like the Parkland students with this weapons ban. These are law abiding citizens attending this convention. No need to take away their guns. These are the good guys with the guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Meatsauce View Post
                    why ban the guns? I thought having all these law-abiding people carrying guns made things MORE safer? I guess not!
                    Now I'm worried about the VP. Gun free zones are unsafe. I'm literally shaking

Comment

Working...
                    X