• Time
  • Show
Clear All

****ing hypocrites

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Son, you're stuck on stupid.

It's one day, and it's VOLUNTARY.
      Attendance is voluntary, yes. But giving up your gun to attend isn't voluntary.

The message the SS, and the NRA since they agreed to this, is that the only way to stop an assassination attempt is to disarm citizens and only the govt is allowed to have guns. This is the same message the Parkland students are sending.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        No I don't get it. Explain to me why only the government is allowed to have weapons and not the lawful gun owners?

Well liberal idiots have distorted the 2nd amendment and have given the federal government too much power.

This is what happens when you vote for big liberal government.

Secret service calls the shots, not citizens.

That’s why me and 1bad always try to educate you fools that fall for the liberal propaganda

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Well liberal idiots have distorted the 2nd amendment and have given the federal government too much power.

This is what happens when you vote for big liberal government.

Secret service calls the shots, not citizens.

That’s why me and 1bad always try to educate you fools that fall for the liberal propaganda
          You're blaming liberals on the NRA agreeing to a total weapons ban? Stop blaming the blame game and take some responsibility.

Comment

You're blaming liberals on the NRA agreeing to a total weapons ban? Stop blaming the blame game and take some responsibility.
            If you want the VP to speak, you must obey federal law of the secret service.

Like I said earlier, you don’t get it. It’s been explained to you.

You are trying to grasp at some contradiction, but you are too dense to even pull that off.

It’s okay, no one here expects you to have any understanding, you need federal government to live your life ffs. Like you are really going to be able to comprehend federal law.

Comment

Like I said earlier, you don’t get it. It’s been explained to you.

You are trying to grasp at some contradiction, but you are too dense to even pull that off.

It’s okay, no one here expects you to have any understanding, you need federal government to live your life ffs. Like you are really going to be able to comprehend federal law.
              He's hell bent on playing Gotcha!

He gets it. He's just hell bent on making up some phantom contradiction because for whatever reason this is very important to him.

Comment

They're doing the same thing at the NRA convention. They're banning all weapons
                Are you fuçking kidding me?! Seriously, trying to make the false equivalence between an event at a crowded convention center and living ones normal life? There is a big ass difference between a polarizing political figure speaking before a large crowd, and someone in the privacy of their own home protecting said home from criminals.

Seriously man, GTFOH with that

Comment

They have all sorts of extra rules besides no guns.

You literally turn your facility over to the SS. They have all sorts of rules.

Years ago a place I had friends working at had a VP visit. They had snipers on the roof, and they put areas of the facility and parking lot Off Limits, for example.

The owners agree to the terms long beforehand, they can say No at any time and cancel the visit. Nothing is forced.

Meanwhile gun bans, laws, and regulations can't be just told No to.

He's being obtuse. It's sad, really. He's usually above this. I guess with the Mueller probe becoming an open joke, he's gotta move on to playing Gotcha!

Comment

They have all sorts of extra rules besides no guns.

You literally turn your facility over to the SS. They have all sorts of rules.

Years ago a place I had friends working at had a VP visit. They had snipers on the roof, and they put areas of the facility and parking lot Off Limits, for example.

The owners agree to the terms long beforehand, they can say No at any time and cancel the visit. Nothing is forced.

Meanwhile gun bans, laws, and regulations can't be just told No to.

He's being obtuse. It's sad, really. He's usually above this. I guess with the Mueller probe becoming an open joke, he's gotta move on to playing Gotcha!

Bold is an excellent way of explaining it

Voluntary vs involuntary

Comment

You don't get alot of things.

You're either a blooming idiot or you're being obtuse.

This is SafeSpace level trolling MCC. Up your game.
                      You're a college dropout. You should refrain from calling other people 'idiots'. Just saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X