No announcement yet.

Zaroku is an elite poster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zaroku is an elite poster

Guy brings it to a whole notha level. Just saying.

Yes, the old coot's incoherent rambling is on another lvl.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
      "coot" hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Meatsauce View Post
        He's literally done everything: boxer, ran criminal enterprises, ex-con (not your regular ex-con; he served time at the legendary ADX Florence Supermax), boxer, water-polo player, first of his class at UC Berkley, solves complex physics problems for fun in his head, speaks Hebrew, Greek, Japanese, and English.

It's like everyday he decides there's something new he wants to add to his identity so he includes it in his life story.

Comment

Thanks brother...thanks...

Comment

Getting old and ugly is a gift I could do without..

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
              He's literally done everything: boxer, ran criminal enterprises, ex-con (not your regular ex-con; he served time at the legendary ADX Florence Supermax), boxer, water-polo player, first of his class at UC Berkley, solves complex physics problems for fun in his head, speaks Hebrew, Greek, Japanese, and English.

It's like everyday he decides there's something new he wants to add to his identity so he includes it in his life story.
              I should post in Japanese instead of English... then you might could understand...

Comment

I just got off the phone with a woman, not my wife, that I. Paul still love.. look at the ex wimmin I put photos up... nobody knows you and I need to stop

She brought me to my knees, her dad died in a freak boating accident and I don’t ****ing know how to fix it... her dad was a man’s man.... my ex had to reclaim her dads body after he tried to launch his boat, got, caught up in the process, and my ex rie Ishie, found him dead next to his boat... I miss him, badly... he was a burakumin(low class) Japanese, no last name, nothing anyone can look up, but I wanted to marry his daughter, and go fishing with him.. good enough for me.... I think I posted a few pictures of his daughters azz and feet... things I should not have done...
                Last edited by Zaroku; 04-26-2018, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zaroku View Post
                  i should post in japanese instead of english... Then you might could understand...
                  もちろん日本語で投稿すると会話ができます

Comment

If you listen close enough, you may get to leaarn something...
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 04-26-2018, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X