No announcement yet.

Licking/eating the biff chop is overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    Not really. She has a three to four days window right after her period. I never go beyond 3 days.
    I dont hit em while on the rag, so the 2-3 days right after she comes off the rag, is my personal sweet spot

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_pundit85 View Post
      Hey bro... eatin pu'ssy.. you?
      I see.......

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
        Eastern euro dad. English mother bro.
        Okay. Never knew you guys used that term.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Okay. Never knew you guys used that term.
          Not everyone does but it's fairly common in most UK rap songs lol or calling people batty man.

Comment

i wouldnt munch out any random bird but i enjoy eating out my misses because she enjoys it, ill eat her box like theres no tommorow when i hear her moaning

It's the same with her/most girls sucking your knob, most dont like it but they do it because you enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
              I dont hit em while on the rag, so the 2-3 days right after she comes off the rag, is my personal sweet spot
              Hitting them on the rag would be nasty. Those 2-3 days window that comes right after is vacation when you want to go raw with no pullout. My woman took out her IUD, so i have learn to appreciate those days, man, not trying to wake up 3am changing diapers right now or soothing no infant.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                i wouldnt munch out any random bird but i enjoy eating out my misses because she enjoys it, ill eat her box like theres no tommorow when i hear her moaning

It's the same with her/most girls sucking your knob, most dont like it but they do it because you enjoy it.
                Hahaha top man you're an animal in a good way "eat her box like there's no tomorrow" and I didn't think of that to be fair. I love the dirty b1tches though they hold you're *** like a microphone then start spitting on it. But not mc'ing lol

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Reciprocity
                  Pretty much.

If you're not getting top, there's no point in going down on any bird.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
                    Hahaha top man you're an animal in a good way "eat her box like there's no tomorrow" and I didn't think of that to be fair. I love the dirty b1tches though they hold you're *** like a microphone then start spitting on it. But not mc'ing lol
                    hilarious

reminds me of a song by Promatic "feels good"

that group was Proof and Dogmatic aka K-Stone

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                      hilarious

reminds me of a song by Promatic "feels good"

that group was Proof and Dogmatic aka K-Stone
                      Hahaha I'm not sure I've heard that was a fan of proof though. Favourite track is searchin. Think j dilla produced the instru

Comment

Working...
                      X