Licking/eating the biff chop is overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    If you say so. I consider that just the tip of the iceberg myself
    I can only imagine what kind of weird **** you are doing then lol. That's fair enough I get a Oscar vibe from you based off you're last sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      Hey yea, floss the toilet paper i be eating out that bish ya heard meh? Lol
      I know exactly what you're on about hahaha. I hate it when you are with your woman and feel down there sometimes and come across little bits of rolled up tissue etc. They Need to stick with wet wipes the dirty b1tches

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
        I can only imagine what kind of weird **** you are doing then lol. That's fair enough I get a Oscar vibe from you based off you're last sentence.
        And I'm getting a 40 year old virgin vibe based on your OP

Comment

Dude you a red neck pussay who snitched on chollo cause you knew he’d **** you up

Comment

Nah it depends on the girl. If the chick stinks down there then forget that. She also gotta be fresh. But some girls smell good and taste good. Especially when they have sweet juice drippin down those vertical lips. Its hit and miss but I did it with a hot and good smelling girl and it was amazing. I've also feinted like I was gonna eat the twat but immediately came right back up after getting a revolting wiff. Don't care if she's a dime she has to smell right. If she does and its good I'll gobble it down like I'm starving.

Comment

Hahaha shave 16 years off of that mate. And certainly no virgin.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                Nah it depends on the girl. If the chick stinks down there then forget that. She also gotta be fresh. But some girls smell good and taste good. Especially when they have sweet juice drippin down those vertical lips. Its hit and miss but I did it with a hot and good smelling girl and it was amazing. I've also feinted like I was gonna eat the twat but immediately came right back up after getting a revolting wiff. Don't care if she's a dime she has to smell right. If she does and its good I'll gobble it down like I'm starving.
                Hahaha you're a monster bro! Maybe I've just had bad experiences you make it sound like an artform almost. And nice move on the fainting I had that whiff couple times before puts you off doing anything especially if the same women hasn't smelt before but does that one time

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Dude you a red neck pussay who snitched on chollo cause you knew he’d **** you up
                  Chollo didn't want the work. End of story

Comment

Hahaha shave 16 years off of that mate. And certainly no virgin.
                    Oh... you're still young. You'll learn

Comment

Hahaha you're a monster bro! Maybe I've just had bad experiences you make it sound like an artform almost. And nice move on the fainting I had that whiff couple times before puts you off doing anything especially if the same women hasn't smelt before but does that one time
                      No doubt! Girls start to smell down there about 2 days before they start their cycle. Unless they are just lazy and have piss poor hygeine. In that case they always smell awful. I won't put my face anywhere close to it if thats the case. I spoil a girl by not pulling out during that time up until just before shes off the rag. Girls usually won't get pregnant during that window and I have tested this out heavily to great success. I have no kids. The only time I risked it and slipped up on my pull out game during a non period window the girl actually got pregnant. Nothing came of it though she lost it within 2 weeks, but thats another story. So to sum it up. If shes off her cycle, I will feast on her. If she's on her cycle, I'll pump her with even more liquid since it wont stick anyways. The time the woman is most fertile is right after the period just to throw out another fun fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X