Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really serious issue need advice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Really serious issue need advice?

Ok no trolling or ****ing around this time.

My brother has a 7 year old daughter and tonight, aprox 2 hours ago he told me his daughter said this to him.

"Evi told me when she has a sore vagina hr dad rubs cream on it and puts it in his mouth and she thinks thats disgusting"

thats word for word as he told me.

So he asked me what to do and I honestly dont know.

He doesn't know Evi or her dad.

what would you do ?

Ask her to find out what kind of cream he is putting on her vagina because it could be what is causing the irritation in the first place. Then confront the dad if he is using the wrong kind of cream and tell him to use something gentler that wont cause irritation.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
      Ok no trolling or ****ing around this time.

My brother has a 7 year old daughter and tonight, aprox 2 hours ago he told me his daughter said this to him.

"Evi told me when she has a sore vagina hr dad rubs cream on it and puts it in his mouth and she thinks thats disgusting"

thats word for word as he told me.

So he asked me what to do and I honestly dont know.

He doesn't know Evi or her dad.

what would you do ?
      Creepy... got no idea what you talking about...

Comment

Child protective services.

Comment

I'm with Tbear. But you need more info, like if the dad is sexually touching her. Because the daughter could have interpreted wrongly on what the dad is doing and it was just an innocent help for her sore peepee.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            I'm with Tbear. But you need more info, like if the dad is sexually touching her. Because the daughter could have interpreted wrongly on what the dad is doing and it was just an innocent help for her sore peepee.
            yeah but how to get more info ?

My brother told his wife and she just said well our daughter is never going over there, but my brother feels he has to do something but what ?

I guess its either approach the dad, the school, the police or child protection.

im leaning towards the school since they are kinda trained in this sorta thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
              yeah but how to get more info ?

My brother told his wife and she just said well our daughter is never going over there, but my brother feels he has to do something but what ?

I guess its either approach the dad, the school, the police or child protection.

im leaning towards the school since they are kinda trained in this sorta thing.
              Might as well talk to the dad and talk this through because there are dire consequences.

Comment

There are definitely perverts out there. It sounds like there's a decent chance this guy is a pervert.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Might as well talk to the dad and talk this through because there are dire consequences.
                  what will that do tho ? he's not giong to admit it ?
                  i

Comment

The mouth bit I don't understand, but on the other hand you can't be to quick to accuse. It seems suspect though definitely warrants further investigation. Fuked up situation to be in.

Comment

Working...
                    X