Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Picturing a Breaking Bad Sequel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no Breaking Bad without Walter White.

Plus why would Jesse become even remotely involved in the meth business again? Or ANY criminal business for that matter? He's had too many bad experiences there already and he's been put through too much anguish as it is. Let the man rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      I think they ****ed his character up the last two seasons he was constantly complaining and b1tching then became a snitch after Walter saved his life from Gus Fring

Didn't like his character development at all
      I hear ya.

When Jesse actually worked with Hank, I thought that was just crazy. Not only did Hank beat Jesse's face into mush. hank obviously has never cared for Pinkman at all. And he never did.

However, in a sequel so far ahead in time, I see Jesse as being much stronger. Sure, he got down many times, but he always bounced back eventually, like when he killed Todd at the end. I think it has good possibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Meatsauce View Post
        it's called better call saul
        That's a prequel- not a sequel.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
          There is no Breaking Bad without Walter White.

Plus why would Jesse become even remotely involved in the meth business again? Or ANY criminal business for that matter? He's had too many bad experiences there already and he's been put through too much anguish as it is. Let the man rest.
          Hey, he's had a ten-year break this way. That's enough. Jesse can take it. Ha.

Comment

The whole thing with Pinkman was he looked & acted the part, but wasn't the part. He was a studio gangster as they used to call those cats rapping about killing people as they went to 7-11 to pay the rent til the music money came in.

So idk that Pinkman could manage a criminal empire for very long or to very much success. He's not smart enough. Not bold enough. Not business savvy enough. So idk about all that with him. Granted he could handle himself vs Walter at times, but thats simply because he knew things no one else knew about Walter & could take advantage of that.But strictly outsmarting Walter head to head? Nah it ain't happening too much.

I think maybe that kid could be something if they every tried to put together a new story. Or maybe Walter Jr makes some interesting turn into criminal sh^t. Be like Mr. Glass from Unbreakable. They don't have many criminals that you feel bad for so that might be an interesting dynamic.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              The whole thing with Pinkman was he looked & acted the part, but wasn't the part. He was a studio gangster as they used to call those cats rapping about killing people as they went to 7-11 to pay the rent til the music money came in.

So idk that Pinkman could manage a criminal empire for very long or to very much success. He's not smart enough. Not bold enough. Not business savvy enough. So idk about all that with him. Granted he could handle himself vs Walter at times, but thats simply because he knew things no one else knew about Walter & could take advantage of that.But strictly outsmarting Walter head to head? Nah it ain't happening too much.

I think maybe that kid could be something if they every tried to put together a new story. Or maybe Walter Jr makes some interesting turn into criminal sh^t. Be like Mr. Glass from Unbreakable. They don't have many criminals that you feel bad for so that might be an interesting dynamic.
              Walt, Jr. as Mr. Glass?

Dude, I have to give you major props for that one. Great idea!

Yeah, Jesse was a pretender at first through and through, very low level. However I mean he did prove himself in Mexico with how he cooked the good meth and went on to cap that guy when they were getting Gus out of there. He also took Todd down and I don't know. Given ten years down the road, I think he could be something. He got put through the ringer a LOT on BB.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Damn, man.

Why the hate?

I always liked Jesse.

"Hey, tell your douchebag brother-in-law, to head toward the light." Classic!

Probably because he has an emotional break down every episode lol

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                  Probably because he has an emotional break down every episode lol
                  The kid had a heart. Come on.

Someone had to be moral on there at least some times.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Jesse was the most annoying character by the end of the series even more annoying than Skyler no one wants to see his b1tch ass anymore

Haha for sure. The actor has only been able to find work doing that obnoxious treadmill Vitamin Water commercial since then because he's such trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                      Haha for sure. The actor has only been able to find work doing that obnoxious treadmill Vitamin Water commercial since then because he's such trash.
                      Damn.

Such hate for the Jesse Pinkman on here.

What a shame...

Comment

Working...
                      X