• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    da fuq!?
    Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    bruh check this vid out!

Damn that's some crazy stuff..

Comment

that shrimp like GET DA FUQ UP OUT MY HOUSE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
        Lol those arent edible crabs really. Mostly water and little meat intgeir claws and carpis.

Mantis shrimp are delicious doe. A blend of lobster n shrimp their meat. That tail is one nice chunk. There's a taiwan i think? Street food vendor on YouTube showing how he preps them.

They are cool pets too they have 360 vision that is like 5000 better than humans so u can play with them with a laser pointer n sheet
        Oh those crabs are definitely edible. The meat is mostly in their body and the guts, we call the green stuff aligi. Most Americans don't eat them unless they're from lousiana.

They have orange chunks of fat too if they're well fed. We eat it all.

Those crabs can be worth up to 15 dollars a pound.. more if there's a crab shortage, which there currently is.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-20-2018, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          Oh those crabs are definitely edible. The meat is mostly in their body and the guts, we call the green stuff aligi. Most Americans don't eat them unless they're from lousiana.

They have orange chunks of fat too if they're well fed. We eat it all.

Those crabs can be worth up to 15 dollars a pound.. more if there's a crab shortage, which there currently is.
          There cant be much edible in those tiny crabs, doe??

I do enjoy eating that green piece in the lobster. Has a nice mild nutty taste to it. Im guessing what you're referring to in the crabs is something similar?
          EDIT: it's called a tommaley. And apparently it's sort of like a hybrid liver and pancreas for the lobster. And yeah i think it said the same for crabs.

So yeah i agree i do like that part.

Asians do know their crabs and seafood, doe, so ill take yeh word on it.

The best crab dish Ive ever had, bar none, was a chili mudcrab in singapore (used to live there as a kid for two years). Making my mouth water just thinking about it. Oh the flavors! The crab was succulent tender! The chili sauce was a perfect juxtaposition of sweet and spicy.
          Last edited by Cheek busting; 04-20-2018, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X