how often do you shave your ball hair?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every 2 weeks

Comment

Buy / rent a goat, they don't only eat grass, they eat the hair off your bal-sdasdvjzcv mcb kfngjsadshdfigrgnmcbnvjhd

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I thought that wasn't good to put on genital areas? Men and women.
        Tried it once, it works wonders but leaves an itchy rash on your balls, kinda like when you wet the bed as a kid and you woke up with a red rash all over your scrot.

And yes, you did wet the bed, didn't you? Yeah, don't try and deny it, I know you did, and you still do.

Anyway, it's pretty cool, I had one that was tea tree or eucalyptus or some shyt so it smelled good, and the hair literally just pulls off as if you were pulling sliced ham off a pizza. Very smooth

Comment

Now I fell like pizza aaarrgghhhhrababababadub dub

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
            Hair removal cream for sensitive skin does the job.
            I'd sooner put nuclear waste on my dick as the stuff on the ingredients list for those creams. Plus odds on growing a 2nd or 3rd dick go way up I imagine too so nuclear waste>hair removal cream.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
              Never actually thought about hair removal cream. Does it work good? Any side effects?
              Arguably the best and most famous Amazon review ever. Worth a read.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R3GDDEL1SC1QQ5

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                Never actually thought about hair removal cream. Does it work good? Any side effects?

It works, my balls haven't fallen off yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I'd sooner put nuclear waste on my dick as the stuff on the ingredients list for those creams. Plus odds on growing a 2nd or 3rd dick go way up I imagine too so nuclear waste>hair removal cream.

Use the sensitive stuff and you're all good.

It gives me the pr0nstar look and helps make my 7.5" look bigger as a bonus.

Comment

I only do right before I get laid

So not very often basically

Comment

i braided mine this morning and was so surprised that it looks like a better-looking version of big dunn!

Comment

Working...
                      X