Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Aren't There Any Protests For The Death of Stephon Clark?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Aren't There Any Protests For The Death of Stephon Clark?

Stephon Clark, a young black man who absolutely suffered from Police wrong doing, and yet you barely are hearing about this on the news. There were rally's for far worse characters and far less defendable positions, so wassup with Stephon Clark?
    Last edited by JimRaynor; 04-19-2018, 07:32 PM.

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Stephon Clark, a young man who absolutely suffered at Police wrong doing, and yet you barely are hearing about this on the news. There were rally's for far worse characters and far less defendable positions, so wassup with Stephon Clark?
    There have been demonstrations, but feel free to organize one if you feel more are needed.

Comment

They were blocking the entrance to kings games. No one really goes to those

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        There have been demonstrations, but feel free to organize one if you feel more are needed.
        No where near as big as some others, and his case was much more tragic if you ask me.

Comment

I wondered myself why I haven't heard more about this yesterday. Smh tragic

Comment

So he was breaking windows and then ran from police when they came for him? Is that what happened, what exactly did he do?

Also, already having history of robbery, domestic violence, and prostitution doesn't help either.

The stories i've read all focus on the cops did, and not what Clark was doing that he had to run from the cops.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Stephon Clark, a young black man who absolutely suffered from Police wrong doing, and yet you barely are hearing about this on the news. There were rally's for far worse characters and far less defendable positions, so wassup with Stephon Clark?
              People too busy about a couple of black dudes who were told they could not use the bathroom in a private business

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                That would actually require work. He'd rather concern troll online

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Stephon_Clark

a snippet -
                  ''Chandler said that when Clark was confronted and ordered to stop and show his hands, Clark fled to the back of the property.''

he could have saved his own life by doing as he was told.

Comment

Well we all have heard about him so there has been plenty of coverage of it. I haven’t looked at it though

Comment

Working...
                    X