Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blacks arrested in Starbucks for waiting on a friend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Doesn't seem that there was any type of big issue. They told the staff that they were waiting for a friend, apparently. The friend then shows up and you can see him in the video asking why they are being arrested. Seems they weren't lying.
    did they ever buy anything ?
    where they in fact there for 2 hours ?
    were they asked to leave and refused ?

bfd, friend shows up.

imagine people waiting for a bus filling up your establishment, saying ''theyre just waiting for the bus.''

if they bought something (which i doubt they did), then yes, it is a legit injustice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

bfd, friend shows up.

imagine people waiting for a bus filling up your establishment, saying ''theyre just waiting for the bus.''

if they bought something (which i doubt they did), then yes, it is a legit injustice.
      There must have been no chairs outside for them to sit on while they bought nothing and talked at the establishment.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        Jumping to conclusions again, I guess it's just what you do. Laughing as youre crying racism? And Chollo is nowhere that I can see.
        What conclusion would I be jumping at? That you're a moron? That's easy to see.

That you're a fat boy? That's also easy to see.

You're a funny fat boy. Thanks for the laughs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          There must have been no chairs outside for them to sit on while they bought nothing and talked at the establishment.......
          the whole story is hardly ever told concerning these situations.

Comment

bfd, friend shows up.

Good questions. What a white woman stated was that she was there a couple of hours and not asked to leave.

Also, the friend did show up. Again, that would lead one to believe that they weren't lying. There is a reason that there were no charges and it was stated that there was a "lack of evidence."

What does this appear to be to you? Let's see if you can admit it. Yes, the investigation is ongoing (I believe only by Starbucks at this point), but what reason would you say they were asked to leave, keeping in mind that others were there doing the same thing.

Comment

Good questions. What a white woman stated was that she was there a couple of hours and not asked to leave.

Also, the friend did show up. Again, that would lead one to believe that they weren't lying. There is a reason that there were no charges and it was stated that there was a "lack of evidence."

What does this appear to be to you? Let's see if you can admit it. Yes, the investigation is ongoing (I believe only by Starbucks at this point), but what reason would you say they were asked to leave, keeping in mind that others were there doing the same thing.
              you know how a car will be towed if they park in a place and not become their customer ?

same thing.

as for the white woman who supposedly was also there for ''2 hours'' and wasnt asked to leave, was she also waiting on a friend or did she buy something.

sooooooooo.............starbucks (or any place of business) can be turned into a meeting spot ?

you didnt answer my ''your shop/bus stop scenario''.......

Comment

Travis why is your b*tch ass always in these threads babbling your boohoo entitled black bull****? They were asked to leave simple as that. Just because you black don't mean you're entitled to trespass.

Comment

you know how a car will be towed if they park in a place and not become their customer ?

same thing.

as for the white woman who supposedly was also there for ''2 hours'' and wasnt asked to leave, was she also waiting on a friend or did she buy something.

sooooooooo.............starbucks (or any place of business) can be turned into a meeting spot ?

you didnt answer my ''your shop/bus stop scenario''.......
                  She stated that she did the same thing, meaning that she had not bought anything. And yes, starbucks clearly can be made into a meeting spot. The former(?) employee in the video on the front page even stated that the policy is that people can stay as long as they don't fall asleep.

I didn't realize that you wanted me to answer anything. I thought it was already clear. They did not state they weren't going to buy anything. They said they were waiting for a friend where they would meet and talk business. It can easily be assumed they would buy something at that point. Also, as I've stated above, employees have mentioned that the policy is that it's fine as long as no one falls asleep. Finally, doesn't appear that the place was filled up with all those empty chairs around.

So again, what do you think this was all about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                    Travis why is your b*tch ass always in these threads babbling your boohoo entitled black bull****? They were asked to leave simple as that. Just because you black don't mean you're entitled to trespass.
                    Just because your mom let's you use her computer in her dingy basement doesn't mean you're entitled to try to have an intelligent conversation, Elroy. You might hurt yourself.

Comment

Just because your mom let's you use her computer in her dingy basement doesn't mean you're entitled to try to have an intelligent conversation, Elroy. You might hurt yourself.
                      You think you expressing your lady like emotions about how weak the people you come from are is some how an intelligent conversation? As usual you can't comprehend what's being said to you so you just ramble on with some dumbass bull****.

Comment

Working...
                      X