Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

University will hold "No Whites Allowed" party, called progressive by supporters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    So you're saying that of all of the players, the majority of whom are black, playing and being a part of the league.....there is a lack of talent and ability amongst them?

Really?

What I'm saying is that the players in the league went to college to primarily play basketball, meanwhile the front office people went to Harvard and Yale and graduated atop of their classes in order to get those front office positions. If you want more black people involved with the front office then there are certain channels they'll have to go through first to learn the business, and unfortunately dribbling the ball isn't one of them. Maybe with few exceptions like Magic Johnson or Michael Jordan because of how much money they've made off their brand, but those type of players are far and few in between.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
      That's why it took you 5 minutes to type that.
      Do you really think your trolling is a priority for me?

You shouldn't take it to heart that you get owned here. I'm sure it happens often. Feel free to tag along behind one of the many other posters who've owned your ******ed ass, Elroy

Comment

Do you really think your trolling is a priority for me?

You shouldn't take it to heart that you get owned here. I'm sure it happens often. Feel free to tag along behind one of the many other posters who've owned your ******ed ass, Elroy
        It is. You bite every time.

Comment

You argued against your own point you dumb motha****a.

That's how ****in dumb you are. Holy****
          Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          retroactive racism and self imposed segregations
          Look at these undercover neighbours.

Comment

elroy
            bruh, wtf ?!?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Look at these undercover neighbours.
              What's good **** lips?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                huh ......
                He is your "neighbour."

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  What I'm saying is that the players in the league went to college to primarily play basketball, meanwhile the front office people went to Harvard and Yale and graduated atop of their classes in order to get those front office positions. If you want more black people involved with the front office then there are certain channels they'll have to go through first to learn the business, and unfortunately dribbling the ball isn't one of them. Maybe with few exceptions like Magic Johnson or Michael Jordan because of how much money they've made off their brand, but those type of players are far and few in between.
                  Dudeeeee....do you think you have to go to Harvard and Yale to understand how to build a basketball team? You are way off base here.

Go look at the list of NBA executives of the year. You'd be hard pressed to find any one that graduated from Harvard or Yale. I'm not sure you understand how basketball works.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    I do take it into consideration. Especially since I feel I was one of those people who had to work twice as hard, and it wasn’t based on skin color. Maybe that’s something you should take into consideration.
                    Tell us how, man.

Comment

It is. You bite every time.
                      While I'm in this thread, I don't mind reminding you of how butthurt you are about our former conversation, which is why you're being obsessive Hope it eats you alive

Comment

Working...
                      X