Collapse
No announcement yet.

US, UK and France launch military strikes on Syria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo, and I haven't seen any old clips on my news. Those dying babies looked real to me. But I suppose they have better news on Japanese TV. Too bad they don't seem to cover Abe all that much, though, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Remember in the Bible where an Angle killed 185,000 Assyrian soldiers because the mocked the God of Israel?
      Indeed my brother, Isaiah 37:36

Comment

May should of put it to a vote before being a lap dog as usual. Daft cow.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Them Assyrians seemed to have been manhandled by everyone.

Even ****ing triangles are getting in on the action.

I bet that p*ssy called BKM hates maths.
          God promised them they’d have it rough forever!

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
            Yo, and I haven't seen any old clips on my news. Those dying babies looked real to me. But I suppose they have better news on Japanese TV. Too bad they don't seem to cover Abe all that much, though, right?
            Abe is all,over the news! He’s a trump supporter and has his own scandals too!

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              Indeed my brother, Isaiah 37:36
              Here a good commentary

Verse 36. - Then the angel of the Lord went forth. The parallel passage of Kings (2 Kings 19:35) has, "It came to pass that night, that the angel of the Lord went out." The word of Isaiah had its accomplishment within a few hours. On the camp of the Assyrians, wherever it was, whether at Libnah, or at Pelusium (Herod., 2:141), or between the two, in the dead of night, the destroying angel swooped down, and silently, without disturbance, took the lives of a hundred and eighty-five thousand' men. The camp was no doubt that in which Sennacherib commanded

Comment

God promised them they’d have it rough forever!
                Really? You got the verse.

Comment

Funny how Assad blocks Qatar's gas pipeline through Syria, then greenlights Irans. Qatar's pipeline was going to provide Europe gas, thus meaning Russia won't have a stranglehold on european countries, which he has threatened to turn off the gas. Yep this fake war is all about gas, just like Iraq was about oil.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Really? You got the verse.
                    Mighty_Windir will probably can quote it off the top of his head.
                    The verse where God curses the Assyrians pretty much forever.

Comment

Mighty_Windir will probably can quote it off the top of his head.
                      The verse where God curses the Assyrians pretty much forever.
                      I hope he posts it.

Comment

Working...
                      X