Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giant of Kandahar Afghanistan killed by US Marines? True or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    fake news.
    Is that it? No details as to why?

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      That technology is almost 80 years old. They've been cloaking battleships, tanks and aircraft as well as military personnel for decades.
      Too bad we didn't have access to the technology when I was in Corps! I would have cloaked myself out of all those working parties!

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Just silly myths like bigfoot.

Recording devices are everywhere now, so no excuse not to have footage of anything some person claims to be real.
        This particular story sounds more fantasy than real, however, there is no reason to discount an ancient race of giants. It is entirely possible, that as evolution was taking place, a certain race or species of giants was created. Over time they died out. What it was less than a decade or so ago, they fought a race of "hobbits" had existed on some island.

I don't believe there was one lone giant with an ancient weapon, living alone in a cave in Afghanistan. However, I do not rule out that at one time there was a race of giants. Just saying, lots of things are possible.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          fake news.
          No, this isn't Infowars, its not trying to pass off as legitimate news. Dude says from the beginning it is an unconfirmed rumor and not fact.

Comment

Originally posted by lex_fugitive View Post
            This particular story sounds more fantasy than real, however, there is no reason to discount an ancient race of giants. It is entirely possible, that as evolution was taking place, a certain race or species of giants was created. Over time they died out. What it was less than a decade or so ago, they fought a race of "hobbits" had existed on some island.

I don't believe there was one lone giant with an ancient weapon, living alone in a cave in Afghanistan. However, I do not rule out that at one time there was a race of giants. Just saying, lots of things are possible.

I heard the story on Coast to Coast (Art Bell) years ago!

1 Samuel 17 David slays the Philistines giant Goliath!

Good enough for the Old Testament, good enough for Highway!

Comment

Originally posted by lex_fugitive View Post

I believe there probably was a larger species at one point in history, just like there was a species of tiny people that we know of in Borneo or whatever.

But if you think giants, witches or whatever exist today then sorry, i think you're far removed from reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Well put! I’ll check out Robert Monroe’s books thanks to you!
                Appreciated
                He's well worth a look, to lend credence to his ability the military in the 80s used his techniques too test remote viewing, here's his wiki

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Monroe
                Last edited by PsychoPat; 04-14-2018, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
                  He's well worth a look, to lend credence to his ability the military in the 80s used his techniques too test remote viewing, here's his wiki

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Monroe
                  I’m very appreciative. I’ve been having some type of remote viewing sleep experiences that I cannot explain. I can return to the scene again and see the same places and people but in continuation of the day before. It’s weird and interesting at the same time. I may sound crazy, but I’m not.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    sounds credible.
                    Check this out

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ASnF6xrCrAY

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      He told me about shift changing people, and star people who shared information with his tribe etc.. the other stuff I promised never to discuss the details..

Whenever we went camping, he’d tell us stories etc. he knew a lot about stars too.
                      All I can is wow.

Comment

Working...
                      X