No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klay had a torn ACL and they had him jumping around

Told Kevon he can't hurt his broken collarbone anymore.

Ok'd KD playing with what was clearly a bad achilles.

All for what? Man this is insane.

KD missing all of next season and Adrien Peterson tore his ACL and was back in 8 months........but AP is a monster. Wow man

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
      What??? They beat a Kyrie/Love less Cavs team in '15. They swept the Spurs in the '17 WCF cause Zaza took out Kawhi. They were fortunate to beat Houston last year because CP3 missed games 6 and 7. What are you talking about? Beating the Cavs in 17 and 18 is irrelevant to my point.
      nba championship is won against cross conference team, WCF don't mean ****, besides, healthy rockets got annihilated by durant less warriors in 6 recently...

and 2015 has a lot of asterisk ****, kyrie and love's injury is similar to what warriors have endured recently.
      17-18, warriors beat lebron fair and square.

Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
      Kobe/Shaq Lakers were better imo. They won 3 straight championships, not many teams have done that. It's really hard to do. Spurs is a toss up. I agree that they're better than the Heat. I think Dubs vs Heat would've been a good series.
      no doubt, kobe/shaq lakers were build better. one of the most dominant team on the modern era, just got beaten by their massive ego.

Comment

• The Bad luck Warriors I guess. Sucks they go down like this doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bravado View Post
          Klay had a torn ACL and they had him jumping around

Told Kevon he can't hurt his broken collarbone anymore.

Ok'd KD playing with what was clearly a bad achilles.

All for what? Man this is insane.

KD missing all of next season and Adrien Peterson tore his ACL and was back in 8 months........but AP is a monster. Wow man
          The west looks to be wide open right now

Comment

• That was an exciting finish. 24 years in the making...congratulations Raptors!

Comment

• Thank you Toronto for making the NBA great again!

Comment

• I though this was going to kill it for Toronto...Curry missed.

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
                  Kobe/Shaq Lakers were better imo. They won 3 straight championships, not many teams have done that. It's really hard to do. Spurs is a toss up. I agree that they're better than the Heat. I think Dubs vs Heat would've been a good series.
                  The Shaq & Kobe Lakers were a great team because of their super powered, dominant player in Oneal. However they truly might be one of the dumbest teams ever. Shaq would average 50 though cuz if you put Looney, Bogut, Cousins or even Dray???? LMAO barbecue chicken buffet.

Comment

• How sweet it is! Raptors NBA Champions!

Comment

• Luckiest ever

Next season will be most open in years

Comment

Working...
                      X