No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    He was set up bro. Almost ruinded his career. It was one of the famous case of catfish ever.
    Google the case pretty interesting.
    Basically some girl in Alaska has fake profile of Chris Anderson and an Instagram “model”
    She would communicate with both using a fake account and then relay the message to the real person.
    Pretty convoluted story
    oh yeah I remember hearing something about that. Can't believe people still fall for catfishs in 2018.

Comment

• Anyone else feel like NBA gameplay has become way too generic?

Every team is playing the same exact way or at least trying to.

Pop was right, there is no fundamentals anymore, there is no game plan anymore, it's a glorified 3 point contest.

And truthfully golden state most likely will be the best team we will ever see as long as this style of play continues. So there is almost no point watching it, I keep watching these young teams build, and try to compete, and they aren't anywhere close to gs and never will be.

Comment

• “LeBron can’t play in the West”
        “There’s no days off in the West”
        “The West is far deeper than the East”

the Lakers are 2 games back from 1st place

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Anyone else feel like NBA gameplay has become way too generic?

Every team is playing the same exact way or at least trying to.

Pop was right, there is no fundamentals anymore, there is no game plan anymore, it's a glorified 3 point contest.

And truthfully golden state most likely will be the best team we will ever see as long as this style of play continues. So there is almost no point watching it, I keep watching these young teams build, and try to compete, and they aren't anywhere close to gs and never will be.
          NBA caters to offence and home teams during regular season (unless it’s the Lakers)

I mainly watch the Sixers/Lakers and officiating is night & day between home and away

Comment

• Raptors going straight to the finals.

Sugar Adam Ali, what you say?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Raptors going straight to the finals.

Sugar Adam Ali, what you say?
              Maybe. They got plenty of shooters and kwawi is a top 5 caliber player.

Still gonna lean towards Boston, then raptors/philly.

Should be a good playoffs

And no lebronto for raptors in east anymore. Watch raptors win east and get beat by lakers n lebronto
              Last edited by Sugar Adam Ali; 12-06-2018, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• Klaw is the MVP right now imo
                Zo won’t be a Laker by the trade deadline and if Ben Simmons learns how to shoot from the perimeter the Sixers are going to the Finals... I still think the Celtics are gonna win the Championship this season...Bron and Klay should just throw hands...that’s all I got for now

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Maybe. They got plenty of shooters and kwawi is a top 5 caliber player.

Still gonna lean towards Boston, then raptors/philly.

Should be a good playoffs

And no lebronto for raptors in east anymore. Watch raptors win east and get beat by lakers n lebronto
                  Lakers aint making the finals. How much real money you ready to bet on that?

Comment

• How about them Rockets??!!??

Comment

• Report: LeBron interested in Carmelo joining Lakers

But Lakers fans should hold off on getting Anthony jerseys. According to Brad Turner of the Los Angeles Times, the Lakers' front office has no interest in adding the veteran forward.

Comment

Working...
                      X