***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some good match-ups tonight.

Comment

• Lakers are gonna start a winning streak tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Just enjoy it man. This doesnt happen all the time in Bball. Im going to take my no shooting ass to the park today and pretend I can hit some threes. You know chasing bricks.
        I am a good 3 points shooter, You need to be a good shooter if you are playing against athletic black guys.

Comment

• Lakers demote Luke Walton to Assistant Coach, And hire Tyronn Lue to fix their rotations.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
            Lakers demote Luke Walton to Assistant Coach, And hire Tyronn Lue to fix their rotations.
            LMAO I guess you didn't watch the Cavs the last couple of years.

Lue was literally the worst coach in the NBA.

I don't know about Walton yet. The only thing I see wrong with him is the rotations but it seems he's just testing things out. They aren't really doing the wrong things on defense and especially offense despite their record.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
              LMAO I guess you didn't watch the Cavs the last couple of years.

Lue was literally the worst coach in the NBA.

I don't know about Walton yet. The only thing I see wrong with him is the rotations but it seems he's just testing things out. They aren't really doing the wrong things on defense and especially offense despite their record.
              i couldn't care less about the Lakers record earlier this season. Just like Klay Thompson finally having a good game this season. They are going to finally gel.

Comment

i couldn't care less about the Lakers record earlier this season. Just like Klay Thompson finally having a good game this season. They are going to finally gel.
                Not with that roster

Comment

• Poor Simmons,

https://twitter.com/william_lou/stat...40054372360193

Comment

Need more defense really.

No one wants to play defense, make stops, specially when we need it the most.

Second to last in points allowed. Seriously, playing D1 basketball right now.

Comment

• D roseeeeee

Comment

Working...
                      X