No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    The Celtics good offer a far better package, especially considering the amount of first round picks they could have this year
    I still think they just need to trade Kyrie. He's on the final year of his deal too so it's almost the same risk anyways.

Rozier, Kyrie, Hayward, Robert Williams plus 2 first round picks for Jrue and AD.

*Pelicans Outlook*

Kyrie, Hayward, Niko, Randle, Robert Williams is a nice damn line up.

-Rozier as insurance if Kyrie leaves after this year, Hayward can still ball he just doesn't get the playing time to get in rhythm like he did in Utah. He was playing 35-40min a game, now he's playing 20 to 30 at best. Robert Williams looks like he has a bright future too, hes a name to look out for.

*Celtics outlook*

Jrue, Brown, Tatum, Horford, AD could compete against the Warriors no doubt.

-Celtics get Jrue whos a better fit anyway in Stevens selfless system, Brown gets to shine back in the starting line up, Tatum gets more shots, Horford plays his natural position at PF, AD is AD

Comment

• Eh.

Davis is injury prone

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
        I still think they just need to trade Kyrie. He's on the final year of his deal too so it's almost the same risk anyways.

Rozier, Kyrie, Hayward, Robert Williams plus 2 first round picks for Jrue and AD.

*Pelicans Outlook*

Kyrie, Hayward, Niko, Randle, Robert Williams is a nice damn line up.

-Rozier as insurance if Kyrie leaves after this year, Hayward can still ball he just doesn't get the playing time to get in rhythm like he did in Utah. He was playing 35-40min a game, now he's playing 20 to 30 at best. Robert Williams looks like he has a bright future too, hes a name to look out for.

*Celtics outlook*

Jrue, Brown, Tatum, Horford, AD could compete against the Warriors no doubt.

-Celtics get Jrue whos a better fit anyway in Stevens selfless system, Brown gets to shine back in the starting line up, Tatum gets more shots, Horford plays his natural position at PF, AD is AD
        I’d be all for that as both teams arguably improve as a result.
        Although it makes some sense, I just can’t see the C’s dealing Kyrie. From what I’ve read, Horford is likely gonna be a key component of a deal as well. I think it’ll be something like Horford, Hayward, Rozier and maybe one more player plus a few picks.
        The Celtic’s have so many assets though, they could put a number of different combinations together in a package.

Comment

I’d be all for that as both teams arguably improve as a result.
          Although it makes some sense, I just can’t see the C’s dealing Kyrie. From what I’ve read, Horford is likely gonna be a key component of a deal as well. I think it’ll be something like Horford, Hayward, Rozier and maybe one more player plus a few picks.
          The Celtic’s have so many assets though, they could put a number of different combinations together in a package.
          Right and not even feel their departure. They have too many good players that deserve 30min a game and not enough time to play them all that which is making it look like they are regressing because guys aren't getting the minutes they need to flourish.

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
            Right and not even feel their departure. They have too many good players that deserve 30min a game and not enough time to play them all that which is making it look like they are regressing because guys aren't getting the minutes they need to flourish.
            Agreed. Even on the court, sometimes it feels like they’re over passing trying to get everyone involved.

I feel for guys like Terry Rozier as well who was brilliant playing big minutes in Kyrie’s absence but seems to struggle playing limited minutes off the bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
              We bout to get trophies this year. Gonna sell out vs the raiders this year.
              Yeah

From all the raider fans buying tickets

Just like back in San Diego

Comment

Agreed. Even on the court, sometimes it feels like they’re over passing trying to get everyone involved.

I feel for guys like Terry Rozier as well who was brilliant playing big minutes in Kyrie’s absence but seems to struggle playing limited minutes off the bench.
                Yup, and they jack up way too many 3s. Way to good of talent to be settling for 3s on like 50% of your shots. Same for Hayward too, If he got 30-40 a night he'd be doing what he did in Utah if not better with more superior options around him. He's a very unselfish passer too

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Yeah

From all the raider fans buying tickets

Just like back in San Diego
                You buy your Lebron jersey yet? Grab his poster? brush already 2 steps ahead of you. A real Lakers fan.

Comment

• Davis isn't coming to LA until like next season.

Comment

• Kristaps Porzingis left the Knicks with the impression that he prefers to be traded, league sources tell @ramonashelburne and me. Knicks are expected to commence discussions on moving him ahead of next Thursday's deadline. - Woj
                    Yikes! *****'s starting to heat up.

Bernie on suicide watch

Comment

• The Dallas Mavericks are nearing a trade to acquire Kristaps Porzingis from the New York Knicks, according to league sources
                      That was quick.

Comment

Working...
                      X