No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I'm not sure. I don't think Wolves would make it.

Some serious problems there.

Lakers, let's see how they run when they fall into a slump
    Lakers are 2-0 against the Warriors in the preseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      I’ll be surprised if they win that many against the Dubs during the regular season...KD made the Dubs almost impossible to beat in a 7 game series...Lakers gonna be decent but they’re Klay and AD away from dethroning the Dubs imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        I’ll be surprised if they win that many against the Dubs during the regular season...KD made the Dubs almost impossible to beat in a 7 game series...Lakers gonna be decent but they’re Klay and AD away from dethroning the Dubs imo

It depends if Cousins is still the same player after his injury. Lakers bench are looking strong. And Suns are also going to be a good team. The Warriors front court cannot defend DeAndre Ayton. Durant cannot guard a player that is taller than him.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
          When Steph and Klay were on the floor they were up by like 15. Our bench is trash mostly.

KD didn't even play last game

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            Lakers did push the Warriors pretty well last season. Lakers were a bad team with potential last season as well, not fringe playoff contenders.

We'll see just how the Lebron effect goes. Minus Lebron, the Lakers are better than Cleveland any day, anyways. So, we'll see how it goes.

Comment

• Celtics gonna crush the east.. no contest,,, They should literally cancel the season, and go straight to warriors-Celtics

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Celtics gonna crush the east.. no contest,,, They should literally cancel the season, and go straight to warriors-Celtics
                Toronto will finish first.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Toronto will finish first.
                  we will see how kawhi does without pop and his system. i mean kawhi might not even finish the season with the raptors....

he was protected in san antonio. came up with hall of fame coaches, gms, and teammates.

we will see how he handles not having that strong central government in the front office. we will see how he handles kyle lowry and vice versa if kawhi starts flaking out on them....

Comment

• First game tomorrow woohoo

Expecting nothing from Fultz but looking for something from Simmons

Celtics were awful in preseason and anticipate big improvements for home opener
                    Last edited by Tomjas; 10-16-2018, 03:56 AM.

Comment

• Suns sign Jamal Crawford and announce Booker expected to play in the season opener. They may not be a contender yet but they did have the best off season with the additions and draft pick, aside from the Lakers of course.
                      Last edited by TBear; 10-16-2018, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X