No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    How about Doncic actually play against NBA competition before you anoint him?
    He played in the 2nd toughest league behind the nba. The competition he has faced overseas is tougher than what anyone in NCAA basketball has faced. All those euroleague teams he has faced would absolutely decimate the best team in college basketball

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
      He played in the 2nd toughest league behind the nba. The competition he has faced overseas is tougher than what anyone in NCAA basketball has faced. All those euroleague teams he has faced would absolutely decimate the best team in college basketball
      Lol 😂 y’all keep believing that.

Those players play overseas because they can’t make it here in the USA.

Every year the NCAA produces 50 to 60 NBA caliber players.

While Europe produces maybe 5 to 10.

So which organization really has the better talent?

I’m willing to bet Doncic won’t even get rookie of the year in the upcoming season.

Comment

Lol 😂 y’all keep believing that.

Those players play overseas because they can’t make it here in the USA.

Every year the NCAA produces 50 to 60 NBA caliber players.

While Europe produces maybe 5 to 10.

So which organization really has the better talent?

I’m willing to bet Doncic won’t even get rookie of the year in the upcoming season.
        Just to be fair, Doncic was playing in this league since the age of 13. He is still a kid, and was supposedly the best player- by far- in the NBA's triple A minor league.

No one is saying Europe produces MORE NBA players, they are saying Europe has produced one superb player who will be a perennial all-star.

From Kukoc to Vlade to Dirk, and now Porzingis, Europe has produced some great talents. And Doncic is supposed to be one of these great talents.

I don't see what is so hard to comprehend. They are talking quality and you are arguing he isn't as good because Europe produces less NBA players. Which has absolutely nothing to do with how good Doncic is. Doncic played overseas, not because he wasn't good enough for the NBA but because he was too young for the NBA. Yea, literally. He's been playing in a league that would destroy college teams, since the age of 13. Against the best basketball players alive that are not in the NBA. Since the age of 13!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
          Just to be fair, Doncic was playing in this league since the age of 13. He is still a kid, and was supposedly the best player- by far- in the NBA's triple A minor league.

No one is saying Europe produces MORE NBA players, they are saying Europe has produced one superb player who will be a perennial all-star.

From Kukoc to Vlade to Dirk, and now Porzingis, Europe has produced some great talents. And Doncic is supposed to be one of these great talents.

I don't see what is so hard to comprehend. They are talking quality and you are arguing he isn't as good because Europe produces less NBA players. Which has absolutely nothing to do with how good Doncic is. Doncic played overseas, not because he wasn't good enough for the NBA but because he was too young for the NBA. Yea, literally. He's been playing in a league that would destroy college teams, since the age of 13. Against the best basketball players alive that are not in the NBA. Since the age of 13!!!
          I’m about Saying that the Europe league is not as good as you think it is therefore Doncic isn’t as good as you think he is.
          If the euroleague can’t produce as many NBA players as the NCAA how can it be better than the NCAA?
          That doesn’t make sense.
          Last edited by BoxingTech718; 07-05-2018, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• My Early Prediction Kobi Simmons for 2019 NBA Most Improved Player of the Year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVzvbuMWV-8

He outplayed Trae Young and the Hawks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPRKa213gCA

Last edited by RomanReigns; 07-05-2018, 07:27 PM.

Comment

I’m about Guang that the Europe league is not as good as you think it is therefore Doncic isn’t as good as you think he is.
              If the euroleague can’t produce as many NBA players as the NCAA how can it be better than the NCAA?
              That doesn’t make sense.

I'll judge him when he plays 3 full NBA Seasons. He is only turning 20 in January.

Comment

I’m about Guang that the Europe league is not as good as you think it is therefore Doncic isn’t as good as you think he is.
                That doesn’t make sense.
                You seriously do not understand the difference between quantity and quality? Just because one is bigger, does not mean everyone from the smaller market is a bum. How did Vlade make it? I mean, the Euroleague is pure trash, so what about Porzingis?

Also, college is for kids. There are literally hundreds upon hundreds of colleges with basketball teams. Community colleges have basketball teams. There are thousands of college basketball players every year. The best of the best go to the NBA, the next best goes to the Euroleague. So, these colleges have a couple players good enough for the NBA and a couple good enough for the Euroleague. Meanwhile everyone in the Euroleague is better than over 98% of college players. There are something like 30 teams. Not countless numbers.

You are seriously really, really stupid. I mean there are a lot of tards on here, but you are near the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                  You seriously do not understand the difference between quantity and quality? Just because one is bigger, does not mean everyone from the smaller market is a bum. How did Vlade make it? I mean, the Euroleague is pure trash, so what about Porzingis?

Also, college is for kids. There are literally hundreds upon hundreds of colleges with basketball teams. Community colleges have basketball teams. There are thousands of college basketball players every year. The best of the best go to the NBA, the next best goes to the Euroleague. So, these colleges have a couple players good enough for the NBA and a couple good enough for the Euroleague. Meanwhile everyone in the Euroleague is better than over 98% of college players. There are something like 30 teams. Not countless numbers.

You are seriously really, really stupid. I mean there are a lot of tards on here, but you are near the top.
                  If Doncic decided to not get paid and play college ball, he would have been the #1 recruit

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                    If Doncic decided to not get paid and play college ball, he would have been the #1 recruit
                    If Michael Porter never hurt his back he would have been the number 1 recruit.

Listen I know Doncic is the great white hope for a lot of you. I get it but in my opinion I’m not a big fan of europlayers that aren’t big men. They’re usually soft and can’t defend.
                    In my opinion the more likely Candidate for hype is Grayson Allen. I love his competitive spirit and he’s more athletic than people realize.
                    Sharing the backcourt with Donovan Mitchell will be good for him.
                    Last edited by BoxingTech718; 07-05-2018, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Played basketball earlier today here in LA. My Filipino friend invited me to play against some of his friends. And We won. We had 1 black teammate, and the other team had 2 Half African Americans, and Half Filipino. Game is Kinda physical.

It looks like a real game because we rented the court. And we played two games whoever scored 90 points win the game. 3 points is 3 points. Jumpers, and layups are 2 points. Kinda tired and fatique after we played some game. We went 2-0.

First game we won 90-81

2nd game 90-78
                      Last edited by RomanReigns; 07-05-2018, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X