***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Lakers are interesting right now.

Since Golden State is not around right now, they are trying to win now.

Houston, is a mess. Warriors ****ed them mentally Chris Paul and Harden didn't mesh and now it's public.

Oh, Warriors should offer Klay and Kevin the max. I think they will stay together. In the meantime they should go out and get Waiters for this upcoming season to replace Klay.
    He may have under performed this postseason but if the Warriors can get their hands on Danny Green, they will be able to compete at a high level still. We're talking about a 3 and D guy who fits perfectly, moves well without the ball and has 0 ego.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      He may have under performed this postseason but if the Warriors can get their hands on Danny Green, they will be able to compete at a high level still. We're talking about a 3 and D guy who fits perfectly, moves well without the ball and has 0 ego.
      I think Danny Green will be a good fit too.

I wasn't so upset that they lost against Toronto, but when Klay went down I was like ****

Comment

• Chris Paul wants out of Houston. Apparently him and Harden have not spoken to each other in two months, including the playoffs.

Boston Celtics center Al Horford will not exercise the $30.1M option on his 2019-20 contract and become an unrestricted free agent. Kyrie Irving decided to not opt into his deal for next season as well.

Comment

I lost a avi bet with Boston Guy.
          You got off easy

Comment

• Chris Paul is one of the best point guards ever, his issue has always been he gets so wound up and tight that you can literally see it in his face when the game gets competitive and close. He flops and muddies the game up so much and wears away at you emotionally that he wears out his welcome. Acceptable 10 years ago but today? Nah.

Comment

• I'm late on this but the Lakers got ****ed on that trade it's the sort of trade Isiah and Knicks make that made them garbage for decades

Comment

• Kawhi to the Clippers?

https://torontosun.com/sports/basket...lippers-report

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  Vegas already moving the clippers odds to win the title next year. He’s going to the clippers. Vegas always get tips

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    I'm late on this but the Lakers got ****ed on that trade it's the sort of trade Isiah and Knicks make that made them garbage for decades
                    We all knew once Lebron came, those kids were trade bait.

Comment

I think Danny Green will be a good fit too.

I wasn't so upset that they lost against Toronto, but when Klay went down I was like ****
                      Wesley Matthews is the answer IMO. Done a great job in helping fill the huge whole Oladipo’s injury created. Could potentially do the same for Klay

Comment

Working...
                      X