***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Nah. Not sure about Toronto.
    Have you ever passed a rock???? Dunked in trafik had to rehabilitate an ankle..... re learned how to walk...

Comment

• It is not over yet but it is kind of sad how it is going down.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Raptors need to comeback strong tonight and make a statement in Oakland. Also, wonder if Klay Thompson and Kev Durrant will be back in the lineup
        Who do you got tonight?

Comment

Who do you got tonight?
          My gut tells me the Warriors but I’ve been known to be wrong. I hope the Raptors come out really strong and are consistent the whole game. We’ll see, if Klay Thompson plays and is on his A game they’ll be very hard to beat.

Comment

My gut tells me the Warriors but I’ve been known to be wrong. I hope the Raptors come out really strong and are consistent the whole game. We’ll see, if Klay Thompson plays and is on his A game they’ll be very hard to beat.
            You betting or not?

Because we have a bet.

Comment

You betting or not?

Because we have a bet.
              I’m not betting against the Raptors. I can’t root for, and bet against them

Comment

You betting or not?

Because we have a bet.

Comment

I’m not betting against the Raptors. I can’t root for, and bet against them
                  What stupidity is that?

They are gonna win some and lose some. So pick the ones you think they will win and lose.

Also, don't jump on our bandwagon. How many times have you seen them play live?

Comment

• Man, you can feel the tension on the court tonight

Comment

What stupidity is that?

They are gonna win some and lose some. So pick the ones you think they will win and lose.

Also, don't jump on our bandwagon. How many times have you seen them play live?
                      Lol at “our bandwagon,” you were on Phili bandwagon before Toronto beat em.

No bet tonight, I just want to enjoy the game

Comment

Working...
                      X