• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down to the wire

Comment

• I'm a happy camper

Comment

• The Bucks stop here. Hopefully the Raptors can be competitive vs the Warriors. I doubt it tho man the Bucks just couldn't finish gonna be a very long summer for them

Comment

• Warriors in 5

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            I still believe in the Bucks

When?

When are you gonna stop embarrassing yourself on here?

Comment

• The Bucks had a great season and Giannis is a beast but the Bucks has to change some major pieces around him if they want to get far again.

First time Toronto has been to the finals. Leonard is the difference.

Comment

• Re

Followed the script...a world title contender couldnt get one game in Toronto. They blow game 5 on the gym that they CAN win in, and, they're on a plane back to Toronto.

Of course the Bucks were gonna give it the ol' college try, but they'd already proven that they cant win in Toronto...

Freak looked ordinary the entire series too, besides maybe one game.

Comment

• Good game tho.

Comment

• I did not see that coming.

Bucks were looking so damn good. So damn strong. This entire season, most of the postseason.. and then they choked and the raptors took over.

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
                      The Bucks stop here. Hopefully the Raptors can be competitive vs the Warriors. I doubt it tho man the Bucks just couldn't finish gonna be a very long summer for them
                      All I know is, they cannot go down 15 against GSW like they did tonight. GSW tends to squander big leads, but with the way the Raps can just go cold outta nowhere, they really cannot afford any big deficits with the firepower that GSW possesses.
                      Last edited by kiaba360; 05-25-2019, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X