No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    To be perfectly honest, KD should have stayed at OKC. Durrant, Westbrook, Adams pushed Golden State to the brink (I think it was 2016) and they would have beat them the following year.

The Thunder was KD's team. The Warriors are Steph Curry and Kevin Durrant's team. As we're seeing the in playoffs, the Warriors can win without Durrant.
    Kevin knew he couldn't win with Westbrook.

And it's starting to show, they get bounced in the 1st round (3 times now I believe)

Even with Paul George...yes he was hurt but Westbrooks style isn't winning anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      What I don't understand is the need for KD to do better.
      He's the best player on a championship team. How much better does he need to do? Sure, he could get the ball more like Harden, but so what?
      The goats in this sport, which KD has the chance to be one day, werent just the best players on their team, they were franchise leaders. Thats the next step in his evolution. We wanna know if he can pull it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Kevin knew he couldn't win with Westbrook.

And it's starting to show, they get bounced in the 1st round (3 times now I believe)

Even with Paul George...yes he was hurt but Westbrooks style isn't winning anything.
        KD didnt have the heart to put Westbrook in his place. He was waiting for management to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          KD didnt have the heart to put Westbrook in his place. He was waiting for management to do it.
          Oh I'm sure they talked but Westbrook is a very low IQ player, and now his physical prime is gone.

Comment

• It's my opinion Westbrook is a hard player to play with, much less win with. He gets good stats but sometimes it comes at the expense of winning and playing team ball. Durant and Harden as well as Victor Oladipo were held back and were all benefited by their exit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
              The Bucks play with an entirely different level of confidence than the Raptors, I truly want to see Kawhi and KD matchup in the finals but I fear Bucks will end that. I hope that Danny Green can guard Middleton better than he did Bulter because Butler killed him and Danny Green is a very good defender too.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                The Bucks are gonna do a number on those guys. You can quote me on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  The Bucks are gonna do a number on those guys. You can quote me on that.
                  What you betting?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    What you betting?
                    I got the Bucks in this series.

Comment

• Raptors Leonard is one the best players in the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X