• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Damn.

Not sure what the Rockets do now.
    Maybe start with replacing D'Antoni.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      What should/will Houston’s next move be?
      Beg Ariza to come back?
      Fire D’Antoni?
      Trade CP3?
      Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
      Fire Antoni, trade CP3 for bench players, and pray one of those players turns out to be a star
      I think you just keep doing what you are doing. Warriors are an ATG top 3 team ever and arguably #1. It won’t last forever and could be ending after this season.
      If rockets were getting bounced every year early by random teams then I think there would be much bigger problems, but losing to the greatest team ever shouldn’t be looked at as a reason to dismantle the rockets team.

Durant leaves, the gap really closes, and then you are just a Klay or Steph rolled ankle away from being western champs.

Nobody is going to trade for chris Paul contract, so it’s him and harden as the core for the immediate future.

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        Fire Antoni, trade CP3 for bench players, and pray one of those players turns out to be a star
        They definitely need more scoring in the front court, preferably someone that can create their own shot

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          I think you just keep doing what you are doing. Warriors are an ATG top 3 team ever and arguably #1. It won’t last forever and could be ending after this season.
          If rockets were getting bounced every year early by random teams then I think there would be much bigger problems, but losing to the greatest team ever shouldn’t be looked at as a reason to dismantle the rockets team.

Durant leaves, the gap really closes, and then you are just a Klay or Steph rolled ankle away from being western champs.

Nobody is going to trade for chris Paul contract, so it’s him and harden as the core for the immediate future.
          I agree on Paul, he’s a HOF player but that contract ain’t gonna look appealing to anyone.

I’m still not convinced KD is leaving tbh, I can see him signing an extension with the Warriors.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            Maybe start with replacing D'Antoni.
            I feel like Harden and D'Antoni are are good fit but now, I think they are over cap space right?

And no picks.

Comment

• My pops keep saying the Warriors will be better once Durant leaves. I'm curious to see if he's right

Comment

My pops keep saying the Warriors will be better once Durant leaves. I'm curious to see if he's right
                They have less room for error when KD is around, but I find their style of play to be more entertaining without KD. If KD does in fact leave, they have to make sure to beef up their bench.

Comment

• Few things. I could have never went to GS if i was KD man because i always told folks on that team?? He is a well used weapon as opposed to being a guy who they use as the guy. The way they just operate as a different team without him is insane. Then on top that Houston is just a team filled with talented guys who are dysfunctional. Chris Paul is an ATG PG but he is old. He struggles between being washed up and talented. He would have been better if he was healthy last season cuz they would have had a chance. James Harden is too much of a stubborn player. Same with Mike as a coach, amazing coach in terms of schematics but if his first option doesn't work he doesn't know what to do.

On top of that???????????? Damn i used to wonder why Gerald Green never got an legitimate burn as a player but he is truly an idiot. I think he might be dumber than JR Smith

Comment

My pops keep saying the Warriors will be better once Durant leaves. I'm curious to see if he's right
                    Warriors play free without KD

But need KD in close games.

Can score from anywhere, plays D, can play point forward.

Comment

• Disappointed Rockets didn’t live up to their potential - I think they beat the Warriors 3/4 during the reg season and they looked sensational late this season and in round one of the playoffs. I’ve rekindled my love for the NBA after not watching closely for the last few years and I really like Harden, Paul, Gordon and D’Antoni.

I think they need a powerful and tall center to compliment their offense. Hopefully they can tweak their roster next year without losing some of their key guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X