Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 OT's, I can finally go back to work

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      To an extent, his mind set is different now, in fact I saw it in some of those loses against the Rockets last season where Kerr was not happy with KD going iso. More fearless, more authoritative. I believe KD can lead now, I'd rather he stay with the Warriors but he'll show he can lead on another squad, likely with the Knicks.

As for the Knicks, people better keep an eye on Mitchell Robinson, that kid is freakishly athletically and has blocked many perimeter shooters.
      I think he looks up to LeBron enough to feel like he should do what he did by leaving GS. I think the way i felt about LeBron going to Miami and back to Cleveland ultimately had to change. I hated the move, but respected it later because eventually you need that kind of culturing.

KD has a chance in winning this year, going to NYK and winning here to flip the logic on its ears. GS needed him to join badly, they were mentally fractured by LeBron and would have lost again without him. So he can basically win in NYC and change the dynamic so he gets the respect back he wants.

Yeah and Mitchell is a legit threat. Son is nice.

Comment

• So, who’s picking the Rockets to win tonight? Before the GS series, I think they were the favorites to win the West. Two losses to the Warriors later, it looks like they won’t make it.

I like the Rockets, James Harden, Eric Gordon, Chris Paul et al - it will be disappointing if they don’t win it all

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          So, who’s picking the Rockets to win tonight? Before the GS series, I think they were the favorites to win the West. Two losses to the Warriors later, it looks like they won’t make it.

I like the Rockets, James Harden, Eric Gordon, Chris Paul et al - it will be disappointing if they don’t win it all
          Red - i have yet to see this basketball iQ that you say you have.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Red - i have yet to see this basketball iQ that you say you have.
            The Rockets are showing life tonight and a win tonight gets them back into the series. Don’t write them off just yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              The Rockets are showing life tonight and a win tonight gets them back into the series. Don’t write them off just yet.
              You always talking nonsense and when i try to get you to back it up, you run away.

Comment

• And just like that the Warriors are back up....

Comment

• Rockets back up by 4. Very close and competitive game. Houston needs to execute in these last minutes

Comment

• Warriors n rockets in a good game. Do or die for Houston this game

Comment

• KD is from another planet

Comment

Working...
                      X