Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever scare yourself?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put a mirror on the wall at the foot of the bed, when i woke up in the middle of the night i scared the **** out of myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
      Sounds to me like on that occasion you got ktfo!
      No I was fighting a smaller and weaker opponent I only fight in fights I know I can win.

Comment

not any more. when i was in my teens and into my very early 20's i had almost no control over myself when i got angry. i was absolutely nuts in my youth, had some real problems.

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
          No I was fighting a smaller and weaker opponent I only fight in fights I know I can win.
          Sounds like a good strategy

Comment

When I was younger yeah, Ive chilled out a lot now that I am in my 30's. From a teen til about 28 I was a firecracker.

Comment

only at night

when i'm drunk and i open my amazon app

bad things happen to my credit card

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                only at night

when i'm drunk and i open my amazon app

bad things happen to my credit card
                Amazon Prime is the devil, pare.

I went from cursing it's existence to ordering a bunch of bull**** while chilling in bed almost nightly. I don't need a goddamn drone. But it's the deal of the ****ing day. So guess what shows up on my doorstep.

It's too convenient.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Amazon Prime is the devil, pare.

I went from cursing it's existence to ordering a bunch of bull**** while chilling in bed almost nightly. I don't need a goddamn drone. But it's the deal of the ****ing day. So guess what shows up on my doorstep.

It's too convenient.

when you come home from work and there's always a box at the door everyday

speaking of Deal Of The Day; today's deal is 4 cordless phones for $72.27...who the fack still uses house phones?

*this will get ordered when im drunk tonight*

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
                    I feel I have control over my anger but sometimes I lose grasp and let the anger take over . I used to get into fights when I was younger and on one occasion I blacked out having no memory of what happened , I rember thinking what if the next time this happens nobody will be there to pull me off what if I don't know when to stop . It was at that point I looked up at the mirror and made a sacry face and got spooked . The end .
                    Was it another dude... and was it bc you were attracted to him?

Comment

Scared myself once...walked past a mirror in the dark while drunk. I forgot it was there and scared the shyt out of myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X