Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF I found a chunk of some type of corpse? Did my cat kill and eat something?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF I found a chunk of some type of corpse? Did my cat kill and eat something?

I found a little piece of what appears to be bloody meat with a few small bones with grey fur..

I think my cat killed a mouse sometime when I was sleeping.

I thought I heard my kitteh making loud noises in my sleep last night.

FOUL LITTLE BEAST

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
    I found a little piece of what appears to be bloody meat with a few small bones with grey fur..

FOUL LITTLE BEAST
    My cat Joe kills mice and volls constantly. He's a brutal hunter. This dude will wait for hours to smoke out a mouse in the laundry room. His game is off the chain!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      My cat Joe kills mice and volls constantly. He's a brutal hunter. This dude will wait for hours to smoke out a mouse in the laundry room. His game is off the chain!
      Hahah yes!! I've never seen Hannah murder before! But based on how she has stalked and pounced on me before I imagine she has killer instincts in her!!

She is like a Maine Coon or a Norwegian Forest Cat - not sure which - she has the really long fluffy fur.. She has a huge head, and has gotten kinda chunky lately - she went from 8 pounds to 13 pounds in a year hahah.

Cats are mid-level predators! Joe sounds like a little beast for sure!
      Last edited by Cheek busting; 04-03-2018, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Hahah yes!! I've never seen Hannah murder before! But based on how she has stalked and pounced on me before I imagine she has killer instincts in her!!

She is like a Maine Coon or a Norwegian Forest Cat - not sure which - she has the really long fluffy fur.. She has a huge head, and has gotten kinda chunky lately - she went from 8 pounds to 13 pounds in a year hahah.

Cats are mid-level predators! Joe sounds like a little beast for sure!
        Oh, man. If she's one of those big breeds she can probably tear up the local rodent population easily. You have grade A pest control right there.

Joe's just a normal sized cat but he's the best hunter cat I've ever seen. His dad is just a big of a hunter so I know where he gets it from. Haha. Feline terror!!

Comment

I wish my King Charles Cavalier was as sharp and badas$ as your mice =[

Comment

This foul little beast!

She had another part of the corpse hidden on top of my cabinets - her favorite high spot where she likes to perch sometimes to look down on all her domain.

Lol what else has she been hiding?

Vile odious beast she is!

Comment

FOUL LITTLE BEAST
              You sleep too heavy.
              I don't own a cat but a wild cat comes and check me everyday for food. It climbs in the tree or sleeps under the car to hide from dogs.

Comment

Working...
              X