Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition to change name of ice cream brand - What do you think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to change name of ice cream brand - What do you think?

We, as Christians are deeply offended by the name of a new Ice Cream chain of stores calling themselves Sweet Jesus. This is a mockery of taking the Lord's name in vain and also highly offensive to Christians. The imagery used to promote the brand is also anti-Christ and therefore anti-Christian, for example, using upside down crosses on the labels of the ice cream cups.
    https://www.change.org/p/change-org-...ry-immediately

jesus cant start up his own ice cream comp ?!?!? is only good for yard work ?!?!?

wanted to be the 1st one to use it

.........petitions, boycotts, protests, marches, parades, marathons..............

Comment

It's a knock to Christians and for sure on purpose, but these are the times we live in.

When they come out with Apple Pie Ala Akbahr, then I'll be surprised and it will be gone quicker than a flying carpet.

Comment

Should be banned. Try that with the other 2 big Abrahamic religions and you'd be dubbed the new Hitler.

Not religious but I can't stand atheists who mock Christianity exclusively, because they are almost always liberal phaggots / cowards who wouldn't dare mock Muhammad or the Jewish faith but will sure as heck riot if you say anything about those two.

I can almost guess the ethnicity of the people behind this, even the not-so-subtle 's' shaped like some Nazi Schutzstaffel insignia, trying to associate that with Christianity.

The imagery of the scythe as well - 'religion / Christianity = death', Nazis, white people etc. etc.

The upside down cross is not some Cross of Saint Peter, it is a symbol of satanism / anti-Christianity

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
          Should be banned. Try that with the other 2 big Abrahamic religions and you'd be dubbed the new Hitler.

Not religious but I can't stand atheists who mock Christianity exclusively, because they are almost always liberal phaggots / cowards who wouldn't dare mock Muhammad or the Jewish faith but will sure as heck riot if you say anything about those two.

I can almost guess the ethnicity of the people behind this, even the not-so-subtle 's' shaped like some Nazi Schutzstaffel insignia, trying to associate that with Christianity.

The imagery of the scythe as well - 'religion / Christianity = death', Nazis, white people etc. etc.

The upside down cross is not some Cross of Saint Peter, it is a symbol of satanism / anti-Christianity
          I was gonna write my post, but you summed it all up very well, and then some...

Comment

This is america

Let them name their store what they want

Let the $$$$ decide

If they lose enough money theyll change it on their own

Comment

Just wanted to quickly mention that I checked their facebook page, and they are typical liberals virtue signalling about how they are featured in some women's magazine blah blah!

Is the media going to go on a witch-hunt and call them Christian-phobic? Alt-left bigots? Do we need a public discussion on how Christian-phobia leads to discrimination and alienation from society?

Nah, don't bet on it. Scum.

Comment

I hope that the ice cream company goes bankrupt and be homeless and now then they are asking for Christian kindness.

Comment

It is on purpose to mock Christians and promote degeneracy. Imagine if there was a shop called "Sweet f4ggot" or "Sweet Allah with its EXPLOSIVE flavor."

Comment

I am a Christian but I have no problem with it. My Lord is greater than that pettiness so let them be.

Words on a cup gonna bother My Lord?

Musta forgot how mighty My Lord is!

Comment

Working...
                    X