No announcement yet.

Video captures moment man is shot and killed at a North Miami Beach ATM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Yeah. Tap a few buttons and glance behind you every now and then. If he had done that, he would have seen the guy.
    Exactly bro! He watched that screen way too long, and when he looked, only looked over one shoulder. Me, I look around, even in the store, at every step. Pop it in, look. Enter PIN, look... You can see the guy for what looks like 50yds in the video

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Exactly bro! He watched that screen way too long, and when he looked, only looked over one shoulder. Me, I look around, even in the store, at every step. Pop it in, look. Enter PIN, look... You can see the guy for what looks like 50yds in the video
      Yeah man. I have been robbed at gunpoint already. Since that I have been overcautious.

Comment

Yeah man. I have been robbed at gunpoint already. Since that I have been overcautious.
        I had two big pistols put in my face when I was young, so I completely feel you on that one

Comment

I had two big pistols put in my face when I was young, so I completely feel you on that one
          Yeah man. It's a creepy feeling when someone has that much control over you.

Comment

Yeah man. It's a creepy feeling when someone has that much control over you.
            Lying face down wondering if youre ever going to get up isn't a good feeling

Comment

Lying face down wondering if youre ever going to get up isn't a good feeling
              Wow. That's how they had me too until they just asked for some products and ran off.

Comment

Wow. That's how they had me too until they just asked for some products and ran off.
                My Jiu Jitsu partner saved my life that night. I didn't see the second gun at first and was starting to focus on the first. He saw me and knew what I was about to do, and called my name. When I glanced over, I saw the second gun.

Comment

My Jiu Jitsu partner saved my life that night. I didn't see the second gun at first and was starting to focus on the first. He saw me and knew what I was about to do, and called my name. When I glanced over, I saw the second gun.
                  Gotcha man. Since then I have been very aware. Not letting that happen to me again. Tightened security measures too.

Comment

if he had a gun it would come down to who squeezed 1st. fncking sad. 'thank god' thugs are so stupid....dont they know atms have video ?

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      Hope he doesn't spend that $20, just in one place
                      He gonna get a dub and go straight to church’s chicken.

Comment

Working...
                      X