No announcement yet.

2018 Passover March 30th to April 7th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
    Peace onto you my brother even though my peeps want to bomb your greedy asses off the face of the Earth .
    Shalom..... I'm not rich and I share what I got... Whatever it is... I share it..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Shalom..... I'm not rich and I share what I got... Whatever it is... I share it..
      I know you share homie you share your wisdom with us all and you share your lady with jhonny .

Comment

Bland is gourmet compared to Passover food.. But It was a test food to see if people would still worship GOD if they didn't eat the good food they were used too.

The Jews had manna and clean excellent water.. They were free. Yet many murmured against GOD after being freed from bondage.
        They had their daily bread, no whip on their backs, yet the missed master. I think it's called the "Stockholm Effect" Bish azz hoes will accept the whip as long as they get table scraps and a chance to win the lottery.

Many African American slaves did the same and missed slavery over freedom. Some actually ran back to the safety of OG "MASTER" slave owner.. I can't blame them.

My OG Jew dudes who look down on me like I'm lower than low only respect me when I pull a Moses on them..

I don't think mist of these smart guys realize they are stuck in a game..
        my thing is this....if i want an italian dish, would kosher get it right ?

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
          I know you share homie you share your wisdom with us all and you share your lady with jhonny .
          Johnny allows me conjugal moments. We gotta lock his lil azz up and he goes crazy. I ain't running **** up in here.

I learn from Jhonny how to own and dominate your wimmin.

All those fast seduction puto's run away when war breaks out. Jhonny brings war.

I'm glad 3/11 Tokyo big quake and tsunami passéd without me having a panic attack..

It's a blessing if anyone can learn anything from mec.

Thanks brother..

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            my thing is this....if i want an italian dish, would kosher get it right ?
            You are pinning me down, which you should, and I demand. I demand it.

They'd get it right in a way you'd never want to eat.

They would **** up simple as only Jews and tools can do.

My pops taught me to both listen and from the people who know things... Or have a diff point of view, and learn if the smart guys decide to share wisdom with me. After all, anything I didn't know before is wisdom... Right?

It is better not to know anything, than to know one single thing and that one single thing be wrong...
            Jewish ****ing nightmare, worse yet if we repeat that one wrong thing to others, Oy vey!

Comment

You are pinning me down, which you should, and I demand. I demand it.

They'd get it right in a way you'd never want to eat.

They would **** up simple as only Jews and tools can do.

My pops taught me to both listen and from the people who know things... Or have a diff point of view, and learn if the smart guys decide to share wisdom with me. After all, anything I didn't know before is wisdom... Right?

It is better not to know anything, than to know one single thing and that one single thing be wrong...
              Jewish ****ing nightmare, worse yet if we repeat that one wrong thing to others, Oy vey!

youre the source, bruv

not knowing doesnt mean not willing to learn. learning never ends.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

youre the source, bruv

not knowing doesnt mean not willing to learn. learning never ends.
                Obama showed up and I couldn't show up to my woman's event for fear me comments on him would get me cuffed up.

I don't think I like any presidents at all. I wouldn't even like you or me if we were president. When I had big cash, big cash for me, people hit me up after many a long year of never hearing from them and I felt sad.

Sad because it seemed like the lil change I had at the time meant something, sadder that many dint contact me after I gave that curse away. All that glitters isn't gold, if your friends envy you the end they can never be your friends.

I posted about a woman at Google and I mentioned her by name..
                Not brilliant but gave me her all... She moved on and did a search and found her name.. Related to me. She told my homie Steve to ask me to pull the thread back, he called me. I felt sad because I should have never ever brought her name into anything ...

She was a solid woman, better and more down than me at the time. Initials only MS. ,

My ex girl friends are the who'se who of Silicon Valley.. I miss them and regret I wasn't kinder to them.

None of them are on my level.. None.. But they are better in so many ways. Ways that actually matter...

I thank GOD I'm still here. If atheists wanna exchange in dialogue I'm all in over these next 6 days. After that..

I'm gonna be busy struggling to find a solution to a simple problem in AI(Artificial Intelligence). Reading human facial features across cultures to determine a standard to operate from.

Comment

Obama showed up and I couldn't show up to my woman's event for fear me comments on him would get me cuffed up.

I don't think I like any presidents at all. I wouldn't even like you or me if we were president. When I had big cash, big cash for me, people hit me up after many a long year of never hearing from them and I felt sad.

Sad because it seemed like the lil change I had at the time meant something, sadder that many dint contact me after I gave that curse away. All that glitters isn't gold, if your friends envy you the end they can never be your friends.

I posted about a woman at Google and I mentioned her by name..
                  Not brilliant but gave me her all... She moved on and did a search and found her name.. Related to me. She told my homie Steve to ask me to pull the thread back, he called me. I felt sad because I should have never ever brought her name into anything ...

She was a solid woman, better and more down than me at the time. Initials only MS. ,

My ex girl friends are the who'se who of Silicon Valley.. I miss them and regret I wasn't kinder to them.

None of them are on my level.. None.. But they are better in so many ways. Ways that actually matter...

I thank GOD I'm still here. If atheists wanna exchange in dialogue I'm all in over these next 6 days. After that..

I'm gonna be busy struggling to find a solution to a simple problem in AI(Artificial Intelligence). Reading human facial features across cultures to determine a standard to operate from.
                  the only thing a person can do is be true to themselves.

for better or worse.

be the best you you can be.

at the end of the day, it should be all about you being satisfied.

btw, you got the woman you were meant to be with

Comment

Happy Passover n Shlt

Comment

yous a phony

Comment

Working...
                      X