Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A drug dealer stole from me... What can I do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A drug dealer stole from me... What can I do?

To summarize, i bought a product from him, it looked genuine, when I tried to use the product, it was a fake..

I know his name and his facebook, and that's it... Is there anyway I can inform the police about him without implicating myself?

How can I get revenge on this guy..

Depends...what it was & how much you spent lol

Comment

When dealing with the underworld violence is the only thing ppl respect

Comment

You a sucka.

Comment

Only choice is you do something yourself, violence is your only option. If it's not worth it just move on because good chance you do something it'll make the situation worse

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            To summarize, i bought a product from him, it looked genuine, when I tried to use the product, it was a fake..

I know his name and his facebook, and that's it... Is there anyway I can inform the police about him without implicating myself?

How can I get revenge on this guy..

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 03-25-2018, 03:39 PM.
            Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Call Rodrigo Duterte

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                You a sucka.
                ^ This if you don't do anything about it. Make him pay 10x for fcking with you or else you might as well not make any eye contact with other self respecting man

Comment

Are you cool with this person on any level? If so I'd go call him out on his bs. Most drug dealers ain't trying to shoot up mfers. They are just trying to make money. If this cat is doing bad business you should confront him & say hook me up for real or give me my money back. If he doesn't comply then I'd tell any potential buyer I knew what he did & hurt his business by these other cats not buying from him in the future or to start with.

If you aren't cool with him or he's a more serious mfer I'd just chalk it up as a L. No reason to start sh^t over some purchase of however much you spent. You not doing future business IS "getting back at him". I'd treat this no different than if I bought some food at a sh^tty restaurant...I just wouldn't go there again.

Comment

Dude don't run to the police wtf

Look in the streets all sales are final
                    Should've checked the product before handing over cash

You got hustled
                    Learn from it
                    Don't let it happen again

End of

Comment

Working...
                    X