No announcement yet.

YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
    I never found out why he called me that and probably because I didnt want to know but if anything, I was to aggressive. He used to get mad at me though for sneaking out of running all the many miles miles before and after practice.

My colleagues/supervisors also called me chupacabra but I never asked why
    Why did you not run those miles?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Why did you not run those miles?
      I did sometimes but I thought it was just too much and thought long sprints were better. We argued a lot

Comment

I did sometimes but I thought it was just too much and thought long sprints were better. We argued a lot
        How far did you make it in boxing?

Comment

How far did you make it in boxing?
          I have a national championship from my younger days and 35 year and over that I entered at the spare of the moment but I was not a good boxer.just lots and lots of street fighting experience. I often got the hell beat out of me though in sparing by boxers that we're really good

Comment

I have a national championship from my younger days and 35 year and over that I entered at the spare of the moment but I was not a good boxer.just lots and lots of street fighting experience. I often got the hell beat out of me though in sparing by boxers that we're really good
            I see. More power to you. What was the weight class?

Comment

I see. More power to you. What was the weight class?
              Thanks and Thank Jesus!

everywhere between supermiddle and cruiser but weightclasses are a bit different in the three countries I fought in
              Last edited by maracho; 03-28-2018, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Thanks and Thank Jesus!

everywhere between supermiddle and cruiser but weightclasses are a bit different in the three countries I fought in
                How so? I thought weight class classifications were unified in boxing?

Comment

How so? I thought weight class classifications were unified in boxing?
                  For instance when I was pigging out and weighed 190 in South Africa I fought at heavyweight. Or maybe they were just cheating me like they did in Panama putting me in with much bigger guys.. Lol but no the rounds were different to. South Africa had four rounds and Panama had both and would sometimes change the rounds on me after the fight to give the guy another chance. The US only three but to tell you truth the US they're the biggest cheats of all
                  Last edited by maracho; 03-28-2018, 02:47 PM.

Comment

For instance when I was pigging out and weighed 190 in South Africa I fought at heavyweight. Or maybe they were just cheating me like they did in Panama putting me in with much bigger guys.. Lol but no the rounds were different to. South Africa had four rounds and Panama had both and would sometimes change the rounds on me after the fight to give the guy another chance. The US only three but to tell you truth the US they're the biggest cheats of all
                    Red - They are? I thought you were on of them.

You were in some shady company there.

You got footage?

Comment

Red - They are? I thought you were on of them.

You were in some shady company there.

You got footage?
                      Yeah I made the mistake of making a comment about this very antiCivil war poster on the wall during my son's first day of practice. The head coach starts taking it out on my son screaming at him about everything so I made another comment--that my son would whoop all his boys, which he did do about 9 of the 10. Coach says oh yeah well you won't see it because you ain't coming back in my gym. Well my son kept whooping everyone at the gym so they set him up real bad at the biggest tournament on the world and I mean with forgeries, misrepresentation of weightclass (put him in two weight classes to high and to old and guys that had ten times more experience. Anyway they thought Id be too stupid to catch it but then the head honcho of the tournament was Tommy Morrisons old coach--a real douchbag

Comment

Working...
                      X