No announcement yet.

Larry Bird or Lebron James?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    Maybe I should just post GIFs if KD owning Lebron in the finals. Idk. These guys don’t give up defending a traveling flopper.
    You have to be the biggest hater, on the planet! LeBron is a great player, period. First it was Bird, Kobe, now KD. I have new for you son, none of them are better than Lebron. Call him what you wanna but you are possibly witnessing, the greatest basketball player, to ever play the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
      You have to be the biggest hater, on the planet! LeBron is a great player, period. First it was Bird, Kobe, now KD. I have new for you son, none of them are better than Lebron. Call him what you wanna but you are possibly witnessing, the greatest basketball player, to ever play the game.

Comment

• Crucial possessions show you how he truly is. And he travels... all... the time in these.

Imagine if they called him for this. How much hate the NBA would receive from fan boys like you for making the RIGHT call.

Comment

Crucial possessions show you how he truly is. And he travels... all... the time in these.

Imagine if they called him for this. How much hate the NBA would receive from fan boys like you for making the RIGHT call.
          That was one of the worst travels ive ever seen lol

Comment

• THIS is your great player in the 4th Quarter. Just stop the hype. He'd have 0 rings if he didn't run to Miami to create a super team.

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              That was one of the worst travels ive ever seen lol
              That was game 1 too and it went 7 games. Very important blown call. But that's how it always is with him in the 4th quarter and crucial possessions.

Comment

That was game 1 too and it went 7 games. Very important blown call. But that's how it always is with him in the 4th quarter and crucial possessions.
                He just ran from the 3 point line to the rim lol plus his pivot foot moved. That's insane how it wasnt called.

Comment

Actually that's only a travel if he did in fact move his pivot foot, hard to see for sure.

I youtubed the game you're talking about and he did dribble after the catch, it was hard to see in the gif you posted.

Edit: nah dude i saw a clearer video and that was a no call. That was a good play. It didnt move and he dribbled after the catch.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-30-2018, 07:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    Actually that's only a travel if he did in fact move his pivot foot, hard to see for sure.

I youtubed the game you're talking about and he did dribble after the catch, it was hard to see in the gif you posted.

Edit: nah dude i saw a clearer video and that was a no call. That was a good play. It didnt move and he dribbled after the catch.
                    The left foot was the pivot foot. It's a flat out travel.

Comment

THIS is your great player in the 4th Quarter. Just stop the hype. He'd have 0 rings if he didn't run to Miami to create a super team.

Let's all take a moment to appreciate this post. I think Lomadeaux forgot how the Warriors blew a 3-1 lead (and not against Miami)

Comment

Working...
                      X