Ex-Playboy Karen McDougal Sues To Break Silence About Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Whose mad?

As for your Marylin and Monica references, both Presidents were getting blown while in the Oval Office, Trump was getting blown 12 years ago. Maybe we can dig up his highschool girlfriend too.

Regardless, I'm not mad at anyone present or past just pointing out the motivation behind speaking on a consentual sex story from over 10 years ago.
    Red- Why? He wasn't married then?

Comment

Whose mad?

As for your Marylin and Monica references, both Presidents were getting blown while in the Oval Office, Trump was getting blown 12 years ago. Maybe we can dig up his highschool girlfriend too.

Regardless, I'm not mad at anyone present or past just pointing out the motivation behind speaking on a consentual sex story from over 10 years ago.
      All sins are equal. So why aren't you just as mad as you are at folks who commit abortion and ****sexuality? Stop treating the Bible like a buffet. It's all or nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        All sins are equal. So why aren't you just as mad as you are at folks who commit abortion and ****sexuality? Stop treating the Bible like a buffet. It's all or nothing.
        Siablo every man willing.. What's good, bro?

Still got the mind of child I see.

Comment

All sins aren't equal, and since you invoke the Bible you should already know that different degrees of punishments were prescribed to different levels of sin.

Comment

Expecting Donald Trump to not **** a ****star is like expecting Mike Pence to **** a ****star

Comment

This is fake news.

I am 100% confident that Donald Trump had sex with only one pr0n star and decided it wasn't for him after that.

Now if this was a Democrat I might care, but as long as it's The Don I am going to have to insist we close this thread immediately and talk about other things.
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 03-20-2018, 03:17 PM.

Comment

And as a Christian you are okay with that?
                I hate this self righteous accusation to Christians from less than stellar people to say the least.

No I don't support his behavior, so what? Now I should trade my beliefs and behave and think like you? I should abandon him and allow a candidate who is pro abortion, anti 2nd amendment, anti God, and pro communism to take his place?

Or do I acknowledge that Everyman is imperfect and so long as he's passing the policy I like and being pro American then I stand behind him.

If you want to talk about flawed leaders
                Why don't you look up the biblical story about David killing his own General in order to obtain his wife.

Comment

And there no Trump dick picks. Thay moron eff pandas made it out like they were teasing the potential release of some.

Lol that dude cant even read im convinced he posts so much false stuff

Comment

Obama is a very smart guy, he knew exactly what would happen.
                    Of course he did. Gruber told us all they knew.

I'm stunned there are still idiots defending Obama and Team D on this, but I guess blind team loyalty is hard to break.

I'd say what Obama lied about is far worse since it affected millions of Americans negatively, while Trumps affairs affected absolutely no one but the people involved.
                    Exactly!!

I don't care about who Trump nailed 10 years ago, or if his Inauguration crowd was the biggest. That's all superfan nonsense.

What I do care about are my taxes, the economy, foreign policy. and on those issues that actually matter, Trump has told the truth and is doing an effective job in those areas.

Why do you think all the Team D superfans concentrate on 10 year old affairs and crowd sizes? Its because they can't blast Trump on the economy or foreign policy.

It's pathetic they can't just fess up the man is doing good and as he promised on issues, but have to dredge for anything to attack the man on.

Comment

All sins aren't equal, and since you invoke the Bible you should already know that different degrees of punishments were prescribed to different levels of sin.
                      Oh? Well share them.

Comment

Working...
                      X