No announcement yet.

Asian Gangster Rap is Growing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    its not really on sight like that, well, depends on who it is.

the reason why you saw some of them together and not beefing is because a lot of them are related. that's why i said it depends on who it is.

sneezy is from suis, his older bros are from trg. they're know enemies but since they're family, they dont beef with one another and sneezy's close homies also dont beef with his older bros. its like they get a pass because of family shiiet.
    I'm from that era and use to go to long beach a lot with my cambodian homeboys

They'd get into it, squash

Get into it, squash

Even dead bodies was squashed wtf?

Never understood it

A couple times us from van nuys would messed up their peace but theyd squash it eventually too

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      I'm from that era and use to go to long beach a lot with my cambodian homeboys

They'd get into it, squash

Get into it, squash

Even dead bodies was squashed wtf?

Never understood it

A couple times us from van nuys would messed up their peace but theyd squash it eventually too
      its never squashed, they still hold a grudge. they just dont retaliate like they should and this is part of the reason why --

a lot of them are related, so lets say a member from trg smoked an abz and that trg got arrested. now abz is looking to retaliate but the only trg they can get too on the streets is related to a member in abz, so that member from abz is telling his homies not to do anything because that guy is related to him.

so now they have to wait and catch another trg slipping that is not related. this is why shiiet seems like it gets squashed because the "get back" takes so long. asians is not like blacks and mexicans, a lot of asian gangs were started from family members, cousins, etc. coming together to form a gang.
      Last edited by WesternChamp; 03-20-2018, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        its never squashed, they still hold a grudge. they just dont retaliate like they should and this is part of the reason why --

a lot of them are related, so lets say a member from trg smoked an abz and that trg got arrested. now abz is looking to retaliate but the only trg they can get too on the streets is related to a member in abz, so that member from abz is telling his homies not to do anything because that guy is related to him.

so now they have to wait and catch another trg slipping that is not related. this is why shiiet seems like it gets squashed because the "get back" takes so long. asians is not like blacks and mexicans, a lot of asian gangs were started from family members, cousins, etc. coming together to form a gang.
        Meh

Gang fairy tales

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
          Ho wi fuk....
          Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          At least we know tago is doing good
          Tago left the lounge and took over the rap game. Salute.

Comment

Working...
          X