Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tommy Robinson thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not right that the EU is just dumping all of these africans and muslims all over Europe. I am for immigration but what is happening is an invasion. They need to be forced back to their homelands. It is like the EU is using a foreign army to destroy their own countries.

That african and his ilk sleeping on the sidewalks need to go back to whatever african country they came from. They shouldn't be there, they are no good for Europe. In fact they are an enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      its tragic this moron is getting so much airtime now because of how ******ed and braindead the 'left' has become, they are not even 'left' just a bunch of virtue signalling idiots who hate trump and love trannies lol.

he is literally just a bloke in the pub that starts going on and on about how much he hates Muslims.
      BTW who is funding him and the EDL? oh yeah it happens to be the apartheid state of Israel.

for the record before i get attacked for loving Muslims, all religions are ****ing dumb, and there is no evidence for bin laden planning and executing 9/11 to the contrary he actually denied it.

It's ironic, years ago when i was a young teenager i used to read articles written by Paul joseph Watson about how 7/7 9/11, the madrid bombings, and most muslim terrorist attacks were false flag attacks designed to demonise Muslims for Geo-political reasons in order to justify wars etc

NOW he is literally Tommy Robinsons sidekick, can someone explain that to me?
      You have no idea what you are talking about. That is not who Tommy Robinson is. That is definitely not his story. His dislike of muslims is well founded. They are constantly raping and grooming young english girls and getting them addicted to drugs, and nobody was taking this epidemic seriously, much less the corrupt media. It was him that brought it to light.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
        Man Tommy has done more damage than any Muslim I know
        Wow really? Even the ones that have blown up and slaughtered innocent people ?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          Calling Tommy Robinson a "racist" is like calling Ghandi a "racist".

Maybe true in both cases. So what?

They aren't colonizing or enslaving anyone else. They're defending their own people in the only homeland they have.

Unfortunately he faces a different enemy with a different nature. The UK either resorts to armed resistance at this point or all is lost. The opinions of poodles no longer matter.
          I like this part. People don't even seem to know what is going on. That or they lack the courage to even look at reality.

People are being maimed, raped and killed. The culture and country is being destroyed from inside. Meanwhile, these soft white fags are talking about tolerance because it cheers them up to think that way.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                As per usual, Southern is full of **** and trying to spin a victim narrative.
                Robinson was only arrested 9 hours ago! I was working in the building over the road from the court, he wasn't even cuffed.
                Also, he was arrested for contemp of court, for spreading unconfirmed details about the case before a verdict has been reached, which could potentially jeopardise the case, and given the the seriousnessof the alleged crimes would be a travesty.

He's did a similar thing last year, and was given a 3 month sentence suspended for 18 months.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-arrested-leeds-court-child-grooming-trial-edl-founder-latest-a8368821.html%3famp

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                  As per usual, Southern is full of **** and trying to spin a victim narrative.
                  Robinson was only arrested 9 hours ago! I was working in the building over the road from the court, he wasn't even cuffed.
                  Also, he was arrested for contemp of court, for spreading unconfirmed details about the case before a verdict has been reached, which could potentially jeopardise the case, and given the the seriousnessof the alleged crimes would be a travesty.

He's did a similar thing last year, and was given a 3 month sentence suspended for 18 months.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.i...821.html%3famp
                  He was outside the court building live streaming some commentary amongst other journalists. He hardly in a place to affect the court proceedings. Also, what about free speech? You can’t stand outside a court house and speak your mind? Astonishing how British is regressing and becoming more authoritarian

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    He was outside the court building live streaming some commentary amongst other journalists. He hardly in a place to affect the court proceedings. Also, what about free speech? You can’t stand outside a court house and speak your mind? Astonishing how British is regressing and becoming more authoritarian
                    He was outside spouting inaccuracies and unconfirmed facts about the case that could've potentially influenced the jury. Sometimes when that happens cases have been known to collapse. It's nothing to do with free speech, it's about ensuring the the judiciary can do their job. Here's a quote from the judge who sentenced him last year:

"“This is not about free speech, not about the freedom of the press, nor about legitimate journalism, and not about political correctness,” the judge told Robinson at the time

“It is about justice and ensuring that a trial can be carried out justly and fairly, it’s about being innocent until proven guilty.

“It is about preserving the integrity of the jury to continue without people being intimidated or being affected by irresponsible and inaccurate ‘reporting’, if that’s what it was.”

Comment

• It's a dying civilization breathing its last breaths. Islamic majority is unavoidable at this point even if political upheaval took place.

Intelligent political discourse has been forbidden in the UK for so long that I believe they've become incapable of it. Everything remotely logical is "Nazi".

Just a bunch of backward ignorant drunks incapable of protecting their own children. Tommy should abandon ship & focus his energies elsewhere. The UK & France are no longer part of the first world.
                      Last edited by ////; 05-25-2018, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X