Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
    yo yo yo Ima a thuggg n sheeeet.

hahahahaha typical sucker listening to thug-wanna be music. SUCKA FO LIFE

hahahahaha i got the perfect image of you..

Prolly some **** or Bangladeshi who thinks he's black HAHAHAHAHAHA

Or even worse, a black dude with an English accent who thinks he's hard cause he listens to wanna be ****ty ass thug rap..
    yeah i like a classic hip hop album so that equates to me being a wannabe thug from Bangladesh.
    you clearly have down syndrome. goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
      Wow. So tommy has done nore damage than ANJEM CHOUDARY. THE extremist who sent god knows how many people to ISIS where they slaughtered god knows how many?

What about the muslim terrorists. Loool

Yeah all those muslim terrorusts acting in the name of islam. How manyhave muslim terrorists killed in Europe. How many tommy rob supporters have carried out murderous acts.

U might want to retract that ******ed statement.
      Only choudry I ever knew was a science teacher

Never met a Muslim terrorist

So no I won't be retracting

As I said Tommy has caused more damage than any Muslim I know

Keep up

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Yea f#ck all that. Its rained 3(?) times in the 6mos I've been in Las Vegas & 2 of them were late at night/early morning I believe.

Yea I saw Romper Stomper back in the day. Russell Crowe's calling card film back in the day. Thats who Robinson is/was down with?
        Yeah was back in the day
        When I was about 12 they were everywhere
        If you were white and mixed with blacks you got beat down
        I dunno how but they died out and then the bnp formed almost immediately

They just switched the skinheads and doc Martins for suits and loafers

Still the same agenda

Let me just say though that this is just my opinion and it's not a gospel fact

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          Well duh. Of course not. If you grew up in a Muslim country you wouldn't be saying any of this ****. You would understand the weight of the situation and be thanking Tommy for his bravery. You're definitely a sheltered western poodle.
          I thank Tommy for the laughs

And how is what I said shlt....it's all documented fact bud
          And please can both of you stop using the term "Muslim country"
          There is no such thing

Funny though as I remember a Tommy Robinson party member saying they are here to rid England of the......

.....wait for it.....

....Cos this is incredibly dumb......

......MUSLAMICS haha dudes are so confused they are making up cultures to hate on hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
            Only choudry I ever knew was a science teacher

Never met a Muslim terrorist

So no I won't be retracting

As I said Tommy has caused more damage than any Muslim I know

Keep up
            LOL Muslims account for 99% of terrorism in Europe.

tommy rob and his supporters have killed how many people?

Yeah he's really causing damage.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              yeah i like a classic hip hop album so that equates to me being a wannabe thug from Bangladesh.
              you clearly have down syndrome. goodbye.
              Hahahahahahah yup - I nailed it!

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                Well duh. Of course not. If you grew up in a Muslim country you wouldn't be saying any of this ****. You would understand the weight of the situation and be thanking Tommy for his bravery. You're definitely a sheltered western poodle.
                And by the way
                If you are gunna stand up for other racists
                Please read their post properly as he said the opposite to you

He said I must have grew up in a Muslim country for saying what I did

And then

you back him by saying I must not have grew up in a Muslim country for saying what I did

WTF haha

Comment

And by the way

And then

you back him by saying I must not have grew up in a Muslim country for saying what I did

WTF haha
                  I never said you grew up in a Muslim country - I said "you come from" a Muslim country, broadly meaning that your parents, or grandparents came to England, and you're NOT a native Englishman.

You are sensitive to people rejecting Islam, because it's the religion of most of your family and friends.

However, I also said, there's a good chance you're a limp-wristed phaggot who is a native Westerner.

Here's exactly what I said: "I'm guessing you come from a Muslim family or Muslim-country and are butthurt. Or you're the typical White-guilt ridden moron."

The point remains - Tommy Robinson has not said, nor done ANYTHING racist. You still have yet to cite one piece of evidence where he's said or done anything racist. Islam is not even a race, it's an ideology.

It's obvious you're very sensitive to Tommy taking a stand against Islam in Western countries.
                  Last edited by Cheek busting; 03-18-2018, 04:58 PM.

Comment

And by the way

And then

WTF haha
                    Calling Tommy Robinson a "racist" is like calling Ghandi a "racist".

Maybe true in both cases. So what?

They aren't colonizing or enslaving anyone else. They're defending their own people in the only homeland they have.

Unfortunately he faces a different enemy with a different nature. The UK either resorts to armed resistance at this point or all is lost. The opinions of poodles no longer matter.
                    Last edited by ////; 03-18-2018, 05:07 PM.

Comment

I thank Tommy for the laughs

And how is what I said shlt....it's all documented fact bud
                      And please can both of you stop using the term "Muslim country"
                      There is no such thing

Funny though as I remember a Tommy Robinson party member saying they are here to rid England of the......

.....wait for it.....

....Cos this is incredibly dumb......

......MUSLAMICS haha dudes are so confused they are making up cultures to hate on hahaha
                      What exactly do you mean by there is "no such thing" as a Muslim country? Islam is the state religion in many countries and composes a 95% majority in many countries.

Decode your sheltered PC poodle nonsense. What could you possibly even intend to mean by that?
                      Last edited by ////; 03-18-2018, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X