Official Tommy Robinson thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Can't hear sh^t with that. Wtf.

Respect to this cat doe. Its insane to me whats going on in the UK with peoples thoughts & ideas expressed in words being a problem these days. No one should be getting arrested over opinions.

Comment

its tragic this moron is getting so much airtime now because of how ******ed and braindead the 'left' has become, they are not even 'left' just a bunch of virtue signalling idiots who hate trump and love trannies lol.

he is literally just a bloke in the pub that starts going on and on about how much he hates Muslims.
      BTW who is funding him and the EDL? oh yeah it happens to be the apartheid state of Israel.

for the record before i get attacked for loving Muslims, all religions are ****ing dumb, and there is no evidence for bin laden planning and executing 9/11 to the contrary he actually denied it.

It's ironic, years ago when i was a young teenager i used to read articles written by Paul joseph Watson about how 7/7 9/11, the madrid bombings, and most muslim terrorist attacks were false flag attacks designed to demonise Muslims for Geo-political reasons in order to justify wars etc

NOW he is literally Tommy Robinsons sidekick, can someone explain that to me?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
        Motha****as kinfolk back in the somali bush felt that one, cuz.

Comment

Dudes an idiot....that's some Charlie z shlt

Like 7000000000 losses and now one win haha

Dude got fxcked up when he came to brum

Dudes a sneak

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Can't hear sh^t with that. Wtf.

Respect to this cat doe. Its insane to me whats going on in the UK with peoples thoughts & ideas expressed in words being a problem these days. No one should be getting arrested over opinions.
              You respect a dude that has led one of the most disgusting racist political parties in history

OK bud

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                You respect a dude that has led one of the most disgusting racist political parties in history

OK bud
                Idk sh^t about his political party.

I know Islam is a problem (I think religion in general is a problem, but there is no argument Islam isn't the biggest most aggressive problematic religion). And I know mfers should be able to not be arrested for their opinions.

Those are the things I agree with him on. I don't agree with anyone on 100% of the sh^t they say or think.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    its tragic this moron is getting so much airtime now because of how ******ed and braindead the 'left' has become, they are not even 'left' just a bunch of virtue signalling idiots who hate trump and love trannies lol.

he is literally just a bloke in the pub that starts going on and on about how much he hates Muslims.
                    BTW who is funding him and the EDL? oh yeah it happens to be the apartheid state of Israel.

for the record before i get attacked for loving Muslims, all religions are ****ing dumb, and there is no evidence for bin laden planning and executing 9/11 to the contrary he actually denied it.

It's ironic, years ago when i was a young teenager i used to read articles written by Paul joseph Watson about how 7/7 9/11, the madrid bombings, and most muslim terrorist attacks were false flag attacks designed to demonise Muslims for Geo-political reasons in order to justify wars etc

NOW he is literally Tommy Robinsons sidekick, can someone explain that to me?
                    He talks about ISLAM being a very dangerous ideology being introduced to Europe, and how it clashes with European ideals, and values.

He never talks about how he hates Muslims. He talks about how he despises ISLAM as an ideology.

You're doing the same thing the ******ed left does to him when they call him a racist, when he's never said anything about race. He doesn't target individuals, he targets the ideology.

Tommy has nothing to do with the EDL after he felt its true purpose was being hijacked and taken over by legitimate racist hateful people.

LOL Tommy hasn't had a thing to do with EDL since like 2013. Half a decade ago.

You probably have never even listened to Tommy speak, or debate. Just going by what rubbish leftist sites say..

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post

OK bud
                      LOL Tommy left the EDL, the party he founded in 2013.

He has nothing to do with what some of the individual members did.

The reason he left is because he recognized it was being infiltrated by extremists who he wanted nothing to do with.

find me ONE time where tommy has said something racist - PLEASE - just ONE clip.

Comment

Working...
                      X