Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tommy Robinson thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protests on downing street now. And South Africans organizing an armed resistance instead of just waiting to be raped. Maybe small parts of the western world have finally looked at the charts and realize meeting the offense with your own offence is the only remaining option for carving out small Israel-esque homelands while giving up most of Europe.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Lets put it this way, if he did this in America he wouldn't get so much as a fine because he'd be protected under our first amendment right.

To say this has nothing to do with free speech, is equivalent to say boxing gloves have nothing to do with boxing.
      If his actions could potentially undermine a serious investigation then action has to be taken, maintaining the integrity of the investigation is paramount. The same thing happens in America. You're free to protest and speak outside a court, but when that demonstration causes a public disturbance, or interferes with an investigation, then the police can step in.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
        No you didn't. You can't even stand up to people on boxing scene. You have 75% of us blocked. I'm sure you go around confronting Tommy Robinson in front of mosques though.
        Lmao..

Same dude said a few years ago he was anthony Joshua’s workout partner

Comment

• http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018...ues-media-ban/

Too late for diplomatic solutions. Take back your country or perish forever.

Comment

• I'm a big supporter of Tommy but he was an idiot here. Contempt of court is serious. What he was doing was jeopardizing the right of the people being tried to be seen as innocent til proven guilty. You need to let the trial run its course.

I hope he is in protection in jail. He is in alot of danger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Lmao..

Same dude said a few years ago he was anthony Joshua’s workout partner
              Whose this?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                Whose this?
                Soul survivor

Comment

• I had an epiphany the other day. This Tommy Robinson matter has really made me realize how the United States is the freest nation on earth, where we don't think twice about protesting on the street, in front of a court house, or where the **** we want...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                    WHY is Europe the only country that tolerates this?
                    Europe isn't a "country", it's a continent made up of over 50 separate countries with over twice the population of the US and many different cultures, languages, etc.

Many of the countries don't have these issues as they don't have so many races involved.

As for Tommy, I thought it had a slight whiff of "cheap shot" as he threw it when the guy wasn't looking (split second before), but my concern is what will happen to Tommy when T'Challa sees one of his subjects being laid out like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      I had an epiphany the other day. This Tommy Robinson matter has really made me realize how the United States is the freest nation on earth, where we don't think twice about protesting on the street, in front of a court house, or where the **** we want...
                      First they defended the guy flipping off the police camera and using a speed jammer for getting 8 months in jail, now they're defending their justice system for arresting Tommy Robinson for standing outside a court house yelling.

Comment

Working...
                      X