No announcement yet.

Natalie Portman Movie Annihilation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
    Saw it on release day and it started off as your typical horror movie mixed with some pretty yet odd visuals but the ending was trippy. The music at the end is what I remember the most, it changed the entire mood of the movie.

The DON gives it a 3.5/5 for creativity, the trippy music score in the last 30 minutes, and some decent scares. But I docked .5 of a star for it not sticking to the book's original ending.
    THERE'S A FXCKING BOOK WITH ANOTHER ENDING AND NO NATHAN PORTMAN?!?!?!?!

you sir just made my day

Greened

Gunna go buy the book via illegal download right now

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      I really liked the ending of Cloverfield Paradox when they were coming back down into the atmosphere.
      Yeah it was pretty good

There's a company called C.E.R.N who think they are about to make contact with a parallel dimension

They say it's just a matter of time

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
        Yeah it was pretty good

There's a company called C.E.R.N who think they are about to make contact with a parallel dimension

They say it's just a matter of time
        Yeah I had read about that, it’s pretty cool although somewhat sci-fi. CERN is actually the European agency who built the Large Hadron Collider.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Yeah I had read about that, it’s pretty cool although somewhat sci-fi. CERN is actually the European agency who built the Large Hadron Collider.
          It's not fiction
          They are really trying and are open about it

Yeah I know
          One in Sweden
          One in China

Apparently one on Mars hahaha

Scary fact:
          At the one in Sweden they have a statue of the God of destruction

The cern logo is 666

Check it out

Comment

Just saw the movie once I saw this thread.

Loved it.

Amazing visuals, great cinematography, cool music, the monster scream was crazy, why didn't her husband kill the mutated alien being with the phos grenade? Is it because he thought he was about to die and to deliver a message? I'm confused on that. The leader of the group died hella quick.

Overall cool concept, they could definitely have made a part 2 about it. Feels like there was more that could have been expanded on.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              Ey easy now on disrespecting flat chested women who are well groomed
              If theyre that bad ur dad wouldnt have banged ur mom, and u wouldnt have been born
              i dunno. you were conceived by farm animals having their way with your mom, so anything is possible.

and ill continue to piss and vomit on shapeless skanks

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                Just saw the movie once I saw this thread.

Loved it.

Amazing visuals, great cinematography, cool music, the monster scream was crazy, why didn't her husband kill the mutated alien being with the phos grenade? Is it because he thought he was about to die and to deliver a message? I'm confused on that. The leader of the group died hella quick.

Overall cool concept, they could definitely have made a part 2 about it. Feels like there was more that could have been expanded on.
                From what I just read it was a trilogy of books made into one movie

Yeah he sent the clone to get lena but that confused me too

I think he was just dumb

This will interest you....
                http://whatculture.com/film/what-doe...on-really-mean

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
                  Natalie Portman is sooooo ****in hot
                  She is so damn hot. It would be damn near impossible to make a hottest women of all time list, but she is easily in my top ten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOVq...ature=youtu.be

Cant embed

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    She is so damn hot. It would be damn near impossible to make a hottest women of all time list, but she is easily in my top ten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOVq...ature=youtu.be

Cant embed
                    Can everybody stop acting like Ladyboy Allman is a female please

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                      Can everybody stop acting like Ladyboy Allman is a female please
                      You're embaraasing yourself dude lol

Did you open the video I posted? If you're saying natalie portman, the same girl you see in that video, walked up to you and gave you her number, that you would tell her to **** off because she looks like a man, then im sorry dude you are gayer than derranged getting trained on by pb32 and led.

Exposed

Comment

Working...
                      X