Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

London Mayor comes to USA demanding the country & tech companies ban free speech

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Why the Muslim mayor does, of course.
    Well, he's banned things deemed "offensive" before (true story):

London mayor cracks down on 'unhealthy, unrealistic' body image ads on public transit

Following up on a campaign promise, London’s newly-elected mayor has banned the city’s transportation system from displaying ads that could be seen as sending messages about “unhealthy or unrealistic body images,” particularly to girls and young women.

“As the father of two teenage girls, I am extremely concerned about this kind of advertising which can demean people, particularly women, and make them ashamed of their bodies. It is high time it came to an end,” Mayor Sadiq Khan said in a statement.
    https://www.today.com/style/london-m...-public-t98511

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Well, he's banned things deemed "offensive" before (true story):

London mayor cracks down on 'unhealthy, unrealistic' body image ads on public transit

https://www.today.com/style/london-m...-public-t98511
      Yup.

That's just more proof that they are all for Sharia Law, which is of course at odds with our tolerant Western society.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Maybe some guys in this thread could help me out-if you are staunch supporters of free speech, why do you have a problem when non conservatives exercise those same rights?

The guys that post stuff like the Mayor of London is talking about start to whine and cry foul if someone then labels them a racist.

These posters want to be able to say/post anything they want, yet be protected at the same time from words that paint them in a bad light.

How is that possible?

go quote one ****ing time where any poster on here from the right, wanted to lock up or fine someone.

GO QOUTE AND POST RIGHT NOW

GO QOUTE ME, 1BAD65, JIM RAYNOR, ETC WHERE WE WANT SOMEONE FINED OR LOCKED UP

OR YOU JUST CANT COMPREHEND WHAT YOU READ

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          go quote one ****ing time where any poster on here from the right, wanted to lock up or fine someone.

He didnt talk about conservatives wanting someone fined or locked up.

Comment

At no point did I equate the Mayor's position on fines/jail with any poster. Rather than answer the question, you pivoted to something that I didn't say, then ask me to find a proof of quotes that I didn't accuse anyone of making.

Nice deflection but instead of the usual how about you just answer the question.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
              Yeah Ali and some who share his beliefs have been know to avoid the question asked, make up something or give some ridiculous interpretation, then aggressively challenge you on the point they made up, not the actual post you made.

Comment

Maybe some guys in this thread could help me out-if you are staunch supporters of free speech, why do you have a problem when non conservatives exercise those same rights?

The guys that post stuff like the Mayor of London is talking about start to whine and cry foul if someone then labels them a racist.

These posters want to be able to say/post anything they want, yet be protected at the same time from words that paint them in a bad light.

How is that possible?
                At no point did I equate the Mayor's position on fines/jail with any poster. Rather than answer the question, you pivoted to something that I didn't say, then ask me to find a proof of quotes that I didn't accuse anyone of making.

Nice deflection but instead of the usual how about you just answer the question.
                The bold,,,,

when did we ever want protection? Quote it

The mayor wants protections, like fines and imprisonment, now go quote us where we want protection Like you clearly claim in your posts, I bolded it for you since you need help reading and understanding your own writings.

I can't help you can't understand your own posts and what you are writing.

Comment

this guy isnt reflective of uk views. most people cant ****ing stand him, the politics of london is very different to the politics elsewhere in the county

Comment

How is that possible?
                    Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post

What protections have we been wanting,,

QOUTE us

God damn, 2 in a row that comprehend

Comment

The bold,,,,

when did we ever want protection? Quote it

The mayor wants protections, like fines and imprisonment, now go quote us where we want protection Like you clearly claim in your posts, I bolded it for you since you need help reading and understanding your own writings.

I can't help you can't understand your own posts and what you are writing.
                      What protections have we been wanting,,

QOUTE us

God damn, 2 in a row that comprehend
                      The bolded isn't what you posted the first time.

It's going to take some time to go through all the posts to find examples. Your talking almost 150,000 posts.

I will have to get back to you.

Edit: How many times have you, ghost of, 1bad65, dramashow etc whined about being called a racist or a bigot?
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-14-2018, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X