Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neil D. Tyson: The existence of ‘flat earthers’ proves American schools have failed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    What kinda experiments do they conduct? How do the get other so called know it balls to co-sign their bull****.

Good entertainment. Ok. ??? Laughing at idiots and fools is kinda fun but gets old real fast. Like every ******, I always believe I'm right and everyone else is wrong.

I can back up my views with a lot of math and physic's.. I might be wrong but I can back up and explain my belief system.. I don't need YouTube lil hoes preaching stupidity to me.

I'm probably even stupider than uneducated you tubers. I'm a Jew who believes in GOD, and I realize I am a son of Adam. Abraham is my uncle.... I'm guessing you are way smarter tham I am... I pray to God every night and day for forgiveness. I pray that humanity/mankind can move forward in the spirit of brotherhood.

I'll add more later if I remember, my rabbi is gonna lecture me. He's gonna ask me about the nature of love and God.

Peace brother. Peace.
    Heh ironically most FEs believe in God and cite the bible and other holy texts as evidence the earth is flat.

Doesnt it say in the bible earth is flat?

Google FE experiments. There's a lot on YouTube. Most consist of viewing buildings at a distance and seeing if the curvature of the earth hides them. Some send balloons way up with cameras to see if they can see curvature. All sorts of stuff they do.

I would call myself atheist or agnostic as i dont believe there is proof of God but Im open to be proven wrong. In fact I want nothing more than to be proven wrong and convinced. It would be very satisfying to know there is a God and an afterlife

But i have no issue with any mans belief system as long as they show me reapect. I love to be taught about religion and any issue. I love to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      That Freudian slip is an admission that they don't really believe the earth is flat. It's either a troll or a way to make money.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post
        That Freudian slip is an admission that they don't really believe the earth is flat. It's either a troll or a way to make money.
        Flat earth was set up or utilized by the C.I.A to discredit conspiracy news and "truther movements"

Trust me, i smoke weed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
          Heh ironically most FEs believe in God and cite the bible and other holy texts as evidence the earth is flat.

Google FE experiments. There's a lot on YouTube. Most consist of viewing buildings at a distance and seeing if the curvature of the earth hides them. Some send balloons way up with cameras to see if they can see curvature. All sorts of stuff they do.

I would call myself atheist or agnostic as i dont believe there is proof of God but Im open to be proven wrong. In fact I want nothing more than to be proven wrong and convinced. It would be very satisfying to know there is a God and an afterlife

But i have no issue with any mans belief system as long as they show me reapect. I love to be taught about religion and any issue. I love to learn.
          No, the bible does not teach that the earth is flat. Isaiah 40:22 mentions the "circle of the earth". Upon an exegetical study of the Hebrew (Zaroku can obviously help more here), you'll see that the term is used to decribe a vault, or something 3 dimensional.

http://creation.mobi/isaiah-40-22-circle-sphere

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post

In Hebrew the world is a (sphere) but in Greek translations it is a circle. My Greek isn't great. I'm working on that...

I tried to disprove the existence of a God who would allow so much suffering in this world.. Someday I'll discuss my rejection of God, and how math and physic's made me accept a GOD that obviously exists and won't gimme a pass, for ****ing people up.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Flat earth was set up or utilized by the C.I.A to discredit conspiracy news and "truther movements"

Trust me, i smoke weed.
              My buddy MAX Doronkin translated Putin's interview with that pretty white girl who left Fox News, Meygan(sic) Ryan. He assured me that the translator was a tool or a fool..

Putin doesn't want war... He wants peace for his people... He projects strengtht and fearlessness.

In an unrelated yet related video he said " America has military bases all over the world, and Russia has no military bases except near our borders to protect our citizens... We are not a rich or powerful country like America... But we will fight to the death to protect our soverignty... Our people".

Look it up, Putin wasn't lying...

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

Trust me, i smoke weed.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                  This is why we need school choice nationally. Liberals like to attack the NRA and its influence but don't say sh-it about the teachers unions and their huge influence. Public schools are generally bad unless you live in some affluent area.

you're blaming that on a teachers union?

the problem is that schools are still mostly funded by property taxes and performance based federal and state grants. they work precisely as they're designed to work! areas without a lot of industry have poor schools, areas with strong industry have strong schools.

blame your state and federal congress! that's a problem of policy, not a freaking teachers union! holy moly you guys are uninformed and misguided.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post

no. that's genuine stupidity manifesting.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      No, the bible does not teach that the earth is flat. Isaiah 40:22 mentions the "circle of the earth". Upon an exegetical study of the Hebrew (Zaroku can obviously help more here), you'll see that the term is used to decribe a vault, or something 3 dimensional.

http://creation.mobi/isaiah-40-22-circle-sphere
                      We are dealing with tools and fools... I was once and still am like them.

I'm watching a Japanese documentary about the tsunami that I experienced...

I wish I has the power to save people I loved and lost...

I'm smiling cuz a determined Japanese man swam out to save his wife and kid... Straight up man ****.. He's not big or strong just by looking at him... He put it diwn to the fullest... Saved his wife and two kids... God was with him that day... Inspiring...
                      Many people in the world don't believe **** unless a Bish azz hoe azz hoe stars in a movie about a catastrophe and get paid to pretend... Real people live and die daily in obscurity. Peace homie... I gotta watch other Unknown people laugh about things that are impossible to explain. I'm not them...

"As I walked down the stairs, after the quake hit, the tsunami hit and I saw my son swept away... ". Unknown Japanese person who lost two kids in the tsunami...

Comment

Working...
                      X