Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neil D. Tyson: The existence of ‘flat earthers’ proves American schools have failed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not our educational system, its our culture. We let boys think they can be girls, whites think they r black etc its no wonder we have people thinking the most ridiculous of things to be right.

Comment

I was on the flat earth society years ago. It's a place where people who want hard material to work with can improve their troll game.

Reading this sh[t from NDT and all of these people in this thread makes me wonder how the **** can you all not see this is one hilarious "piss take".

I mean I've heard yanks have no concept of sarcasm and the flat earth society when I was there confirmed that, but 13 years later? Seriously, get a clue cvnts.

Comment

Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
        I was on the flat earth society years ago. It's a place where people who want hard material to work with can improve their troll game.

Reading this sh[t from NDT and all of these people in this thread makes me wonder how the **** can you all not see this is one hilarious "piss take".

I mean I've heard yanks have no concept of sarcasm and the flat earth society when I was there confirmed that, but 13 years later? Seriously, get a clue cvnts.
        This new flat earth society aint your grandfathers flat earth society. While you were using it for trolling, people were actually believing ya'll.

Comment

He is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Why would he talk creating a space force? Shouldn't he instead say we're going to make the already existent space force seperate from the air force?

Comment

it would not surprise me at all if he legit said that.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                it would not surprise me at all if he legit said that.

Comment

I don't understand how this became an attack on creationists? I have absolutely no problem with creationism being taught. In fact it makes the most sense once you look around you and realize just about every single thing requires creation, new born babies, animals and plants are "created" every single day. Even inanimate objects like homes, cars, and tools, but suggest that original human beings were created by a higher power and all hell breaks lose.

Comment

No crazier that the fact that Niel D. Tyson is a rapists and an evolutionist

Comment

This guy is getting WAY too big for his britches. He mocked the Mexican air force videos of that "flying object." It was what it was. This mother****er is trying to steer the narrative at times.

Comment

Working...
                      X