No announcement yet.

Ban the NRA and the mass shootings end

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
    How many of that number were the drunk driver?
    are you saying, somehow, that one time 57 incident can match anything drunk driver related ?

ill assume many more than 57 drunk drivers were killed

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      are you saying, somehow, that one time 57 incident can match anything drunk driver related ?

ill assume many more than 57 drunk drivers were killed
      No what I'm saying is if 1000 people died in alcohol related car fatalities how many of that 1000 was the drunk driver themselves.

Comment

No what I'm saying is if 1000 people died in alcohol related car fatalities how many of that 1000 was the drunk driver themselves.
        i dont get the line of questioning, councillor.

Comment

i dont get the line of questioning, councillor.
          Hypothetically if 1 person dies in an alcohol related collision and that same 1 person is the drunk driver then I wouldn't consider that an innocent life taken because the person knew getting behind the wheel was highly dangerous. The same with a gun related suicide I don't consider that to be an innocent taken because it is an act by a person to control only their destiny.

So with that in mind if 1000 people died in an alcohol related automobile collision were all 1000 just the driver or was it 700 deaths of just the driver and 300 innocents.

Extrapolate on the number you gave earlier so I can understand the context

Comment

Hypothetically if 1 person dies in an alcohol related collision and that same 1 person is the drunk driver then I wouldn't consider that an innocent life taken because the person knew getting behind the wheel was highly dangerous. The same with a gun related suicide I don't consider that to be an innocent taken because it is an act by a person to control only their destiny.

So with that in mind if 1000 people died in an alcohol related automobile collision were all 1000 just the driver or was it 700 deaths of just the driver and 300 innocents.

Extrapolate on the number you gave earlier so I can understand the context
            got it. i may have answered it but not with factual numbers (i assumed the number would dwarf 57, but lemme check)......

Every day, 28 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver. This is one death every 51 minutes. The annual cost of alcohol-related crashes totals more than $44 billion.Jun 16, 2017

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-...ivers-says-opp
            (2017)

''In impaired driving deaths, innocent victims killed more than the inebriated drivers, says OPP.''

lets say a little less than 1/2 of 10,265 were the drunks.

Comment

got it. i may have answered it but not with factual numbers (i assumed the number would dwarf 57, but lemme check)......

Every day, 28 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver. This is one death every 51 minutes. The annual cost of alcohol-related crashes totals more than $44 billion.Jun 16, 2017

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-...ivers-says-opp
              (2017)

''In impaired driving deaths, innocent victims killed more than the inebriated drivers, says OPP.''

lets say a little less than 1/2 of 10,265 were the drunks.
              Just like driving requires a license to operate a vehicle the government should mandate any current or future gun owner to pass a test to obtain a permit and just like if you fail the driving test if you fail the gun test you can't own one until you pass. Seems logical.

Comment

Just like driving requires a license to operate a vehicle the government.....
                sorry. had to cut it down.

will you ever follow the chain of responsibility or is it always someone elses fault ?!?!?!?!?

twenty eight dead a day !

Comment

sorry. had to cut it down.

will you ever follow the chain of responsibility or is it always someone elses fault ?!?!?!?!?

twenty eight dead a day !
                  It's always the NRA's fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    It's always the NRA's fault.

''buy then kill, buy then kill.......the nra way ''

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Good times, man.
                      Why not putting in some handgrenades in the the glove compartment? They might come in handy in case you get assaulted.

Comment

Working...
                      X