Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Asians Have Small C**ks Then Why Are White Men The Cuckolds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got it ****ed up..

Blacks cuck whites..

But whites cuck Asians.

There is a chain of command in cuckage

Comment

cuz white people are facking weird and are into weird shìt.

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        cuz white people are facking weird and are into weird shìt.

/thread
        Homie, I got paid in my youth to lay pipe in white wimmin.. UC Berkeley days... My girl said somthing like hey Z we can make money if you pound me in front of couples... She got paid... I emptied my nut SAC and agression in two or three loads.

Comment

Hahah all these insecure ass dudes.

White men are the most powerful and desired on the PLANET.

FACT.

We stay busting and marrying the top choice of everybody's women.

Hahah while the darker skinned people get our leftovers and undesirables HAHAHHAHAHAHHA.

We conquered this planet and we conquered your women.

Lol a small percentage of internet pron won't change that fact.

When you wake up in the morning, turn your TV on, browse the internet, go to work. Just look around you - you're welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
            Hahah all these insecure ass dudes.

White men are the most powerful and desired on the PLANET.

FACT.

We stay busting and marrying the top choice of everybody's women.

Hahah while the darker skinned people get our leftovers and undesirables HAHAHHAHAHAHHA.

We conquered this planet and we conquered your women.

Lol a small percentage of internet pron won't change that fact.

When you wake up in the morning, turn your TV on, browse the internet, go to work. Just look around you - you're welcome
            The only reason why white men are desirable is because of your good credit and checkbook... other than that your "finest women" still sneak behind your back while you out at your little business meetings to sleep with black and brown men

FACT

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
              The only reason why white men are desirable is because of your good credit and checkbook... other than that your "finest women" still sneak behind your back while you out at your little business meetings to sleep with black and brown men

FACT
              Hahah nope. It's the other way around, actually.

Every other Friday night when groups of black and brown and asian women "go out for ladies night," they are visiting their wealthy, girthy White dude in his big house getting stretched out..

Ever wonder where your woman gets her money to buy certain things from?

Now ya know.

Please don't start beating your woman over this. Just accept the reality of the world you live in, OK?

Actually, you prolly don't even have a girl, or have one of high enough quality to draw the attention of a White dude.

While our pickings are UNLIMITED, we only take from the top echelon of races - why do you think most of the attractive black, asian and latina women have white husbands/boyfriends?

Just thank us that we allowed you to participate and be a part of our superior culture, and countries we build, OK?

Comment

There's no if's about it though. They really do have notoriously small dicks

Comment

So white men steal asian women (because asian men have tiny dicks) and then give them to black men?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    So white men steal asian women (because asian men have tiny dicks) and then give them to black men?
                    No, Asian dudes let White dudes cuck their women and watch, and white dudes let black dude cuck their women and watch.

there's the occasional black on asian cuck,but most of the asian cuck **** and communities (lol yes some people like this exist in real life) exist under the following dynamic: Asian cuck, Asian woman, White bull.

Comment

This is the gayest post I ever seen on here

Comment

Working...
                      X