Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What part of flat do you not understand?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    The best way to see gravity at work first hand is the jump off a cliff. Try it out.
    That's been explained before the theory of gravity even existed...its called being more dense than the air

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      No I don't think it's odd because it's been debunked numerous times. I don't know how you came up with 15 seconds probably because you know that the truth is often not what it seems..It's an easy way for you to dismiss opposing views.
      But its not been debunked, research it for yourself, the flat earth people have a complete working model and all the experiments that we can do for ourselves point towards the earth being flat rather than round.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        So what you're saying, is that a country with innumerable resource, economic and budget crises is spending 50 million dollars a day to perpetuate a scientific hoax in order to convince the world that the the planet is spherical instead of flat.
        Hardly any of that is going towards the hoax. Their budget for the hoax is a few photo realistic painters, and some mediocre sub-hollywood CGI.

All the billions are going to other black projects.

Comment

"Do your own research" is the equivalent of calling someone a Nazi when you've lost an argument. Who the hell wants to sit through nonsense 30+ minute long videos on Youtube about things that were proved over 2000 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by WaterCantCurve View Post
            That's been explained before the theory of gravity even existed...its called being more dense than the air
            We are more dense than air. No **** Sherlock. Explain to me why we float in space. We are still more dense than air in both space and on earth. That pesky concept of gravity applies everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              We are more dense than air. No **** Sherlock. Explain to me why we float in space. We are still more dense than air in both space and on earth. That pesky concept of gravity applies everywhere.
              How do you know that we float in space? Have you ever been up there?

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                "Do your own research" is the equivalent of calling someone a Nazi when you've lost an argument. Who the hell wants to sit through nonsense 30+ minute long videos on Youtube about things that were proved over 2000 years ago.
                Yeah some guy proved it with sticks and shadows

Proved it so well that NOBODY believed it for thousands of years after he died. It was only 500 years ago that the globe theory became mainstream.

I posted a thread with real scientific curvature research and proof that it doesn't curve and nobody read it, so why should I post any more if you're not going to read and watch it? If you care so much then go do your own research because I'm not wasting my time posting any more facts for people who suffer with cognitive dissonance.

Comment

Do we have any pics of a skyline where only half the skyline is visible due to the earth curvature?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Do we have any pics of a skyline where only half the skyline is visible due to the earth curvature?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Plenty of those, the less zoom that a camera or telescope has, the less of the building you'll be able to see.

Its like when you see a boat disappear hull first over the horizon, but then you zoom in on it with a super zoom camera, and the entire ship comes back in to view.

Here's Chicago from 59 miles away, and below is the curvature calculator set to only 50 miles away.

Comment

Working...
                      X