No announcement yet.

IF Hillary had won.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    So black & brown people getting mad that Donald Trump got elected president is also racial hatred being revealed I assume?
    Some , yes. Most of it was a reaction to the birther stuff Szef. When you attack the 1st non white President by saying he isn't an American or wasn't born here you are going to illicit hate, right?

I don't recall Obama doing anything like that prior to his getting elected. SO I can't see why his election would raise racial tension.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      White people getting mad that Barack Obama got elected President twice isn't racial tension exploding, its racial hatred being revealed.

There is a difference.
      Lol check out the dates

When the police shootings and rioting on streets happen

It was not during trump presidency

Short term memmory i see?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        Lol check out the dates

When the police shootings and rioting on streets happen

It was not during trump presidency

Short term memmory i see?
        Riots and police shootings happened and started long before Obama got elected. Lack of historical knowledge I see.

What is memmory?

Comment

Riots and police shootings happened and started long before Obama got elected. Lack of historical knowledge I see.

What is memmory?
          Come on now lets not pretend nothing big happened during obamo presidency.

Hillary Clinton: Lets bring them to heel!

Yes the person who said that is ur racial hero
          The woman who will bring peace

Ur making me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            Come on now lets not pretend nothing big happened during obamo presidency.

Hillary Clinton: Lets bring them to heel!

Yes the person who said that is ur racial hero
            The woman who will bring peace

Ur making me laugh
            You are trying to gloss over the difference. People got upset because Obama was black and got elected. That isn't racial tension its racial hatred being unveiled because you have to face the fact a black man is President.

People got upset when trump got elected because of the things he said and did. He angered people of color with his actions and statements. Obama didn't do that-he didn't champion the birther movement, call white criminals or rapists, or made any crazy gender related comments.

Trump's statements and behavior caused racial tension that we wouldn't have if Hilary was elected because she doesn't have his history.

Comment

Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
              Fan of Jimmy?

Comment

it would probably accelerate my plans to leave the country

Comment

White people getting mad that Barack Obama got elected President twice isn't racial tension exploding, its racial hatred being revealed.

There is a difference.
                  Because as per you comment here no whites elected Obama to office twice. It was all minority

Comment

I Hillary won, Bill Clinton would back in the Whitehouse banging the staff.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      Because as per you comment here no whites elected Obama to office twice. It was all minority
                      My comment doesn't say that. I thought "some"and not "all"was implied but my bad for not specifying.

Comment

Working...
                      X